• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cytosport Muscle Milk 10lb bag

BigJim

So...

You can get Muscle Milk in a 10lb bag now which is pretty good.

Cheapest i have been able to find it for is $169.95 including shipping from MUSCLE MILK 10LB BY CYTOSPORT - PROTEIN POWDER BLENDS - BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS - BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS | DISCOUNT PROTEIN POWDERS | SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS | NUTRITION WAREHOUSE

Usually i use Optimum Nutrition Gold Whey but i tried some of this Muscle Milk a month or so ago and it was seriously the best tasting protein i have ever tried.

Just wondering if anyone has found it any cheaper elsewhere?

Still quite expensive per kg compared to WPI.

You sure you want that stuff?

I usually get Optimum Nutrition Gold Whey and spend $150 on it for the 10lb bag. An extra $20 for something that tastes that much better im not too bothered about...

What do you have Shrek?

Wow it would wanna be good at that price jim. I just bought a 20kg bag for not much more than that. Unflavoured of course.

I have heard that WPC doesnt sit well in the stomach though compared to WPI?

Thats why i have never used it. I might try some of my mates WPC and see how i go..

I have heard that WPC doesnt sit well in the stomach though compared to WPI?

Thats why i have never used it. I might try some of my mates WPC and see how i go..
If people are Lactose sensitive, the WPI is the better option (due to it being low/no lactose). If you have no problems with Lactose, WPC = profit :)

I usually get Optimum Nutrition Gold Whey and spend $150 on it for the 10lb bag. An extra $20 for something that tastes that much better im not too bothered about...

What do you have Shrek?
I have a 20kg WPI Fonterra sack I bought for $320 delivered.

5 times more for only double the price with no fillers.

I flavour mine with Cocao and stevia.

I dont flavour mine either. I dont mind the taste, mix it with milk, yoghurt and oats and its good to go.

For me it's gotta be no bull supplement WPI all the way. Yes, muscle milk does taste great there's no denying it, but what I take now is fine in more ways than one.

Fadi.