• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dave Tate talks hypertrophy

Oli

This is my favourite article on bodybuilding - broscience free:

TMUSCLE.com | Tate Talks Hypertrophy - Part 2

Nice read. In the second one, he pumps up Elite, how good their service is. Interesting.

Here is a post on an Aussie forum about them lol

Be very carfull when buying from Elitefts
Dear members,

Be very weary when buying equipment and other sporting apparel for ELITE FTS as the care factor is about ZERO when you are a small customer. Other people in Australia and myself have bough products from there website and they really don't care if you have a request or an issue with their produces. i have tried to discuss this with Jim Wendler (Customer Care Office) and he really does not care! so i urge you all to buy from other suppliers in the world who have great customer service and give them your support, like GO Metal and Westside.

I will bring this up at the WPC, AGM in Finland as i am lead to believe that one or two lifter from this company will be lifting at the World this year there and i will have a chat with them.

Looking out for your best interest.

lol, a bit of a shameless plug there.

I think most of elitefts stuff is a bit of a waste anyway - gymdirect's powerrack is almost on par, and you can make your own chain/board sets.