• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

DIM - anybody tried it?

jamesyboi

I have been reading a bit about DIM lately.

As I have had bad gyno since I was 13 years old, and my doctors advice at the time was "You should bench press" pretty good advice really.

So, I took his advice and I grew from a 30 to a 49 inch chest (natty)

I feel ripped off, having the gyno and never touched the gear.

Has anyone tried DIM before?

They sell it at Mass Nutrition but not many other supplement shops.

I had to talk to Go Vita's naturopath and she sold it to me, I am not sure if a prescription was needed or not.

I bought some BSC Trib also, add that to a good diet and heavy compounds and (very little isolation machine crap)

Diindolylmethane FAQs - "All About DIM"

http://i43.tinypic.com/rm1ifp.jpg

DIM for Men -- Activating Testosterone DIM helps to eliminate active estrogen from the male body by promoting its conversion into the "good" metabolites. These metabolites then free up testosterone by bumping it off the testosterone-binding proteins. The end result is a healthier balance of testosterone to estrogen and more free testosterone circulating in the body. In scientific studies, high levels of testosterone and low levels of estrogen have been linked to lean body mass, an efficient fat-burning metabolism, and low abdominal obesity. Other benefits from testosterone are improved mood, more interest in sex, and better physical conditioning. In this chapter, we'll explore these issues in more detail.

Have not heard a whole heap about DIM - stuff I have heard has been mixed so cant really comment on it to be honest.

BSC Trib will not do anything at all - sorry but you wasted your money with that one.

How high is your Bodyfat?

Bulk nutrients sells it.

Not sure it works, but worth a try, since you have come this far, cheap price to pay and then report back.

Wild Bull liquid DIM. Blurrrrhhhhh
9 years ago I tried it.
I expected steroid like gains. :eek:

Similar bottle to this but brown.

wildbull%20kick.jpg

You might of been thinking of MusclePlus Liquid by Cell Biology? This stuff was pretty popular about 9-10 years ago.

Have not heard a whole heap about DIM - stuff I have heard has been mixed so cant really comment on it to be honest.

BSC Trib will not do anything at all - sorry but you wasted your money with that one.

How high is your Bodyfat?

Currently 20% at 104-105 kg
All-time peak - 57% at 175 kg

Goal - 10% (6% one day)

I just started DIM, well report back after a few months.

I spoke to a Supplement shop owner about it, he is a 120kg guy started shaking when I asked him about if DIM is similar to Nolvadex, I worked out that he got busted recently by the cops and maybe thought I was the cops? Haha.

Currently 20% at 104-105 kg
All-time peak - 57% at 175 kg

Goal - 10% (6% one day)

I just started DIM, well report back after a few months.

I spoke to a Supplement shop owner about it, he is a 120kg guy started shaking when I asked him about if DIM is similar to Nolvadex, I worked out that he got busted recently by the cops and maybe thought I was the cops? Haha.

Have you ever been really lean? It could simply be due to high bodyfat and holding fat around the nipples.

Have you ever been really lean? It could simply be due to high bodyfat and holding fat around the nipples.

I have had gyno since I was 13 dude. Imagine my temptation to get on the gear? Lol :)

I was around 43 kilograms at the time and had a 30 inch chest. Gyno on a 48 inch chest looks allot better but still obvious.

Doctor advised me to benchpress.

In the past when I have been under 10% I still have bad gyno.

Thought after all these years of having it, would finally get a blood test and see how things are going.

I have had gyno since I was 13 dude. Imagine my temptation to get on the gear? Lol :)

I was around 43 kilograms at the time and had a 30 inch chest. Gyno on a 48 inch chest looks allot better but still obvious.

Doctor advised me to benchpress.

In the past when I have been under 10% I still have bad gyno.

Thought after all these years of having it, would finally get a blood test and see how things are going.

To easy mate! Alot of guys think they have gyno but when they start dropping bf it goes away (simply was just fat) - hope you get some answers soon mate and get it sorted!

To easy mate! Alot of guys think they have gyno but when they start dropping bf it goes away (simply was just fat) - hope you get some answers soon mate and get it sorted!

Spoke to the doctor about it on the weekend, he said an operation would be my only option.

So tempted to take super supplements; seen as I already have a bad side effect without even taking them before.

Spoke to the doctor about it on the weekend, he said an operation would be my only option.

So tempted to take super supplements; seen as I already have a bad side effect without even taking them before.

Did you try the DIM??

There are also plenty of other supplements out there that claim to work.

Erase, Reservatrol, being two I heard mentioned. Never tried any of them though.

Might be worth exploring before surgery.

119bjo9.jpg

Not sure if this works out, but gyno on my old 30 inch looks allot worse than my 48

Still have allot of improvements and gains to make.

Why would you jump on gear if you know you are seriously susceptible to gyno?

Imo just get it cut out if you are worried about it.

M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk