• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dishwashers

StrungOut

Hooded Kunce
Anyone recently purchased a dishwasher they are happy with?

A lot of different opinions on the net, mostly seem pointing a thumbs up at Bosch and Miele. I know a few people with Electrolux but none have said a good thing about them but they bought them around 2 years or more ago, and companies can change. Partially interested in the Westinghouse models as well

Miele is good but no where as good as they used to be, way to much fancy technology which costs alot to repair when something goes wrong.

We are in our 4rth home and only ever installed Bosh, missus swears by them and I've never had to call for repairs.

Doing the kitchen up, so already blowing money. May as well get rid of a bit more but want to make sure it is something decent and no point in talking to the guy trying to flog it off to you since he will say anything you want to hear. Some of the prices can jump up to an insane amount, not looking to spend over the grand.

We purchased an Asko recently when we done our kitchen.
One thing I am glad we spent a little more money on was the range hood/exhaust fan. It is still built into the cabinets overhead. We looked at some cheaper ones for about 300 but purchased a bosch for about 550. You cant hear the thing running.

The twin drawer fischer and paykel has worked well for the last 8 years, never had a problem with it and I just use the top drawer on its own most of the time.