• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dumb, Drunk and Racist

Drifter

Dumb Drunk and Racist - ABC TV

Australians get a bad rap overseas, and our stocks seem especially low in India. In fact, a sizeable chunk of India’s 1.2 billion people think Aussies are dumb, drunk and racist. But doesn’t every country have its negative stereotypes?

In this six-part factual series, journalist Joe Hildebrand takes four Indians on a road trip around Australia to examine our worst stereotypes – are we really beer-swilling, racist bogans, or are we simply misunderstood?

Shot on location in India and across Australia, this series puts its Indian protagonists smack bang in the middle of passionate debates and immersive experiences that could change their opinion of Australia forever. After three weeks of seeing the good, the bad and the ugly up close, will our intrepid Indian travellers still think that Australians are dumb, drunk and racist? And what will we think of ourselves, after seeing Australia through their eyes?

Not a fan of the show.

Hildebrand is obviously chanelling Louis Theroux, but doesn't have anywhere near the charisma.

All the random events that occur are horribly staged, and a lot of the "facts" Hildebrand gives are false (eg Only millionaires can go on a harbour cruise, in Western Sydney poor people have never seen the water.... WTF? The Manly Ferry costs all of $6.80?).

Anyone else seen the show?

Yep, seen 1 episode and thought I could better spend my time getting my ass wooped by kids on xbox lol

From working with Indians and having had an Indian boss (never ever again - didn't know the meaning of ethics) they are just as racist as the chinese.

The average Australian racist is no where near the Chinese for racism and intolerance.

And yes I'm learning chinese

If you want a ultra tabloid view of weird and crazy shit that happens in china chinaSMACK - Hot internet stories, pictures, & videos in China

Do people really protest in front of villawood detention centre? I may come across as naive.. Really? do they have nothing else to do? I couldn't help but crack up laughing when the anti racist rally took place right in front of the folk protesting against boat people. Lol

Dear world.

You are all rascist in one way or another. Some just a lot more than others.

Show over.

Do people really protest in front of villawood detention centre? I may come across as naive.. Really? do they have nothing else to do? I couldn't help but crack up laughing when the anti racist rally took place right in front of the folk protesting against boat people. Lol

I didn't realise we had regular right wing protests in Australia either...

Last edited:
I think India needs to take a look at itself and it's caste system. Fathers are killing daughters for hooking up with lower caste boys and getting let of by the law officials. Lefs make a doco on that.