• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ed Coan coming to Australia (GPC)

Yep, he will be crashing at my place for a couple of nights.

The awkward moment will be when I introduce him to my dog....... Named Coan lol

Won't be lifting at this stage, just refereeing and doing seminars.

I'll be doing my best to get him on the platform.

I was on then phone to him yesterday.
He squatted 295kg for sets of 5 no wraps or belt.

Nice to hear that he is still going at it training hard
Reminds me of the story of John Grimek when he was 70 years old and squatted 700lb for a single and then 315lb for 20 reps because he didn't feel like training that day and squats were easy

At this stage just Brisbane.
I'm trying to get him to at least PTC Sydney and PTC Perth.

I have no idea why the fuck we sent the royals there still. Probably to learn how to stash as many cars and car parts in your front yard as possible and learn aussie lingo "aye kunce youse guize have a farkin durry"

I have no idea why the fuck we sent the royals there still. Probably to learn how to stash as many cars and car parts in your front yard as possible and learn aussie lingo "aye kunce youse guize have a farkin durry"

It was a show of support cause the car industry has gone. Almost like we know you are here we won't forget you type of thing.