• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

wpi1kg.jpg

Today I received my first ever WPI from Nobullsupplements. It was 1kg of WPI in the vanilla flavour. This review is based on mixing about 30gm of whey powder in about 300ml of lactose free low fat milk.

1. Looks: A very clean slightly off cream colour, definitely lighter than other WPI I’ve seen. 10/10

2. Smell: This is an aspect that I find very important. The smell is fresh and very much like the vanilla ice cream you had as a kid. It has drink me now all over it kind of a smell. A delightfully fresh fragrant indeed. 10/10

3. Texture: The powder was not grainy and free flowing. It was light as opposed to dense like the WPI you get in a tub (which usually has lecithin added to it). 10/10

4. Mixability/solubility: I used my normal bullet blender here and blended for about 4 seconds. It mixed well, felt creamy with no grains except for a minute amount left at the bottom which on a personal level, I liked since I like the flavour of this product. Others may want a 100% solubility though; hence it’s a 9/10

5. Taste: Awesome! Clean and fresh with an aroma that penetrate your nostrils as you’re drinking it.10/10

6. Price: I’ve yet to spot anyone apart from nobullsupplements selling their whey cheaper, be it here or the US. I’ve checked bodybuilding.com for my favourite WPI there and it retails for $29.99 per 900g. That makes it stand at $33/kg, which is $1 more than nobullsupplements WPI. If I could give it an 11 I would, but it’s yet a much deserved 10/10

7. Service: Top notch service, very happy with the delivery time and the time the no bull team took to answer my emails. 10/10

8. Flavour selection: I would have liked to have seen more flavours, especially cookies and cream as well as chock mint. However everyone’s idea of flavour is different. 8/10

9. Profile: The content of this product rocks. The whey is sourced from New Zealand (one of the purest dairy producers in the world). The way the whey has been processed leaves it in an undenatured state (thanks to the low temperature used). It has 90% protein powder with zero lactose. I know, I’m extremely sensitive to lactose. 10/10

10. Last but not least, the foam factor and the after taste when all has gone down the hatch: The foam factor (despite not having any lecithin, which is an emulsifier and a product that would give a tinge of yellow-brownish colour to the whey powder), little foam was generated. I monitored my stomach for any bloating coming from whatever slight bubbles of air this product had, but was pleased to notice no bloating whatsoever. Also, the time it took for this drink to leave my stomach was super quick. After taste which can sometimes taste like lead, or other chemicals was non existent, no matter how hard I looked for it. 9/10

Overall: I whole heartedly recommend this product to anyone who values their hard earnd cash, as well as to anyone who is ultra sensitive (like me) to any form of bloating, be it from air bubbles or lactose. The only thing remaining for me now is to try nobullsupplements other WPI flavours.

It’s a 96/100

Fadi.

Last edited by a moderator:
well done fadi good review.i bought choc mint wpi from van before still got half a bag of it here mate maybe there not doing it anymore?

Today I received my first ever WPI from one of our Ausbb sponsors Nobullsupplements. It was 1kg of WPI in the vanilla flavour. This review is based on mixing about 30gm of whey powder in about 300ml of lactose free low fat milk.

FYI
I do not believe NB is a sponsor yet.

Last edited:
Today I received my first ever WPI from one of our Ausbb sponsors Nobullsupplements. It was 1kg of WPI in the vanilla flavour. This review is based on mixing about 30gm of whey powder in about 300ml of lactose free low fat milk.

FYI
I do not believe NB is a sponsor yet.

Not a worry, my mistake if that's the case sorry. In any case, I've never heard of this company until I came back to Ausbb now, even though I'm told that it's been around for a while. My review of their product was solely based on what I've experienced with it, so it's all good.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Fadi, really appreciate you taking your time out to review our product. Choc-mint will be returning soon! We have mango and choc-mint that will be ready hopefully by this week.

Fadi, really appreciate you taking your time out to review our product. Choc-mint will be returning soon! We have mango and choc-mint that will be ready hopefully by this week.
No worries Van, I call it as I see it. So, no cookies and cream in the distant horizon or am I asking for too much?

Fadi.

If cookies n cream is what you want - cookies n cream is what I will look into. Give us two to three weeks!
Ah you're too good Van thank you mate. Take your time; I've still got few flavours of yours I haven't tried yet so, all in good time.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Supplement Review - Advice

Hi Fadi,
Read your NB WPI review - really helpful as I am just learning about supplements (I didn't know what WPI stood for at first - d'oh!).
Another company (Power Supplements P/L) has flavoured WPI for $31 p/kg, have you tried their products? I'm looking to start supplementing and was looking for something to have pre & post workout.

Hi Fadi,
Read your NB WPI review - really helpful as I am just learning about supplements (I didn't know what WPI stood for at first - d'oh!).
Another company (Power Supplements P/L) has flavoured WPI for $31 p/kg, have you tried their products? I'm looking to start supplementing and was looking for something to have pre & post workout.

Hi Piecone,

Thanks for the above. I just went on their web site and was very impressed with what I saw. Indeed, I may even place an order. I've never tried their products but the price is one of the best and their whey source rocks!

The best thing is that they're only 5 minutes from where I live.

Fadi.

I bought 3kg of this based on Fadi's review, Postage was $10, very reasonable. Came in a couple days. And wholeheartedly agree with the review, this product is great. I am also sensitive to bloating and cramping from dairy, and have none of that with this product. The flavour is great, creamy, without being overbearing. They came in resealable 1kg pouches, so I think you can mix and match the flavours, next order i will probably try chocolate. If No Bull is looking for options of extra flavours, Choc Mint would be a welcome addition.

I dont know about cookies and cream, Ive had "International Protein" Amino enhanced WPI in cookies and cream, and it just seemed to be sweet, it had almost a pinkish colour when mixed with water, and wasnt very pleasant. Maybe the cookies and cream flavours that Fadi likes is quite diff from the one ive had.

Anyways, youve found a customer in me, Ill definitely be ordering more. Going to make a batch of protein bars tonight using some of the vanilla.

Thanks Fadi for steering me in the right direction.

Candy, Ive loosely followed the recipe in the recipes section many times over and love the bars, i found that when making with pure choc protein powder, the choc flavour is too much, so i went half choc half natural. Another time I used cookies and cream powder for really good bars, i also added some peppermint essence one time, went very well. I took to sprinkling dried shredded coconut on the top too which is delish. tho does add a bit to the fat and carb content of the bars.

Its been an awesome recipe, as i was going through 4-5 Musashi p20 bars a day. These home made bars have proven to be more practical and economical.

Will update you when ive made the bars with this protein.

I bought 3kg of this based on Fadi's review, Postage was $10, very reasonable. Came in a couple days. And wholeheartedly agree with the review, this product is great. I am also sensitive to bloating and cramping from dairy, and have none of that with this product. The flavour is great, creamy, without being overbearing. They came in resealable 1kg pouches, so I think you can mix and match the flavours, next order i will probably try chocolate. If No Bull is looking for options of extra flavours, Choc Mint would be a welcome addition.

I dont know about cookies and cream, Ive had "International Protein" Amino enhanced WPI in cookies and cream, and it just seemed to be sweet, it had almost a pinkish colour when mixed with water, and wasnt very pleasant. Maybe the cookies and cream flavours that Fadi likes is quite diff from the one ive had.

Anyways, youve found a customer in me, Ill definitely be ordering more. Going to make a batch of protein bars tonight using some of the vanilla.

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback.

I'm glad you saw it as I did kxy.

Now all I need from Van is to send me some samples of his other WPI flavours (if he has any/is able to) so I can provide you guys with my opinion.

All the best to No Bull Supplements.

Fadi.

Got this in the email from No Bull Supplements today - and like Big Kev, I'M EXCITED!!!
Will definitely be ordering some of this in my next order.

Hi Everyone,

This is just a quick update to let you know that after 3 or 4 weeks of testing, we’ve finally released our Choc-Mint flavoured WPI which is sure to be a hit! Worried it won’t go down so well? We’ll be happy to throw in a few samples with your next order.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Kind regards,

Mike
Team Tank | No Bull Supplements Australia | www.nobullsupplements.com.au