Today I received my first ever WPI from Nobullsupplements. It was 1kg of WPI in the vanilla flavour. This review is based on mixing about 30gm of whey powder in about 300ml of lactose free low fat milk.
1. Looks: A very clean slightly off cream colour, definitely lighter than other WPI I’ve seen. 10/10
2. Smell: This is an aspect that I find very important. The smell is fresh and very much like the vanilla ice cream you had as a kid. It has drink me now all over it kind of a smell. A delightfully fresh fragrant indeed. 10/10
3. Texture: The powder was not grainy and free flowing. It was light as opposed to dense like the WPI you get in a tub (which usually has lecithin added to it). 10/10
4. Mixability/solubility: I used my normal bullet blender here and blended for about 4 seconds. It mixed well, felt creamy with no grains except for a minute amount left at the bottom which on a personal level, I liked since I like the flavour of this product. Others may want a 100% solubility though; hence it’s a 9/10
5. Taste: Awesome! Clean and fresh with an aroma that penetrate your nostrils as you’re drinking it.10/10
6. Price: I’ve yet to spot anyone apart from nobullsupplements selling their whey cheaper, be it here or the US. I’ve checked bodybuilding.com for my favourite WPI there and it retails for $29.99 per 900g. That makes it stand at $33/kg, which is $1 more than nobullsupplements WPI. If I could give it an 11 I would, but it’s yet a much deserved 10/10
7. Service: Top notch service, very happy with the delivery time and the time the no bull team took to answer my emails. 10/10
8. Flavour selection: I would have liked to have seen more flavours, especially cookies and cream as well as chock mint. However everyone’s idea of flavour is different. 8/10
9. Profile: The content of this product rocks. The whey is sourced from New Zealand (one of the purest dairy producers in the world). The way the whey has been processed leaves it in an undenatured state (thanks to the low temperature used). It has 90% protein powder with zero lactose. I know, I’m extremely sensitive to lactose. 10/10
10. Last but not least, the foam factor and the after taste when all has gone down the hatch: The foam factor (despite not having any lecithin, which is an emulsifier and a product that would give a tinge of yellow-brownish colour to the whey powder), little foam was generated. I monitored my stomach for any bloating coming from whatever slight bubbles of air this product had, but was pleased to notice no bloating whatsoever. Also, the time it took for this drink to leave my stomach was super quick. After taste which can sometimes taste like lead, or other chemicals was non existent, no matter how hard I looked for it. 9/10
Overall: I whole heartedly recommend this product to anyone who values their hard earnd cash, as well as to anyone who is ultra sensitive (like me) to any form of bloating, be it from air bubbles or lactose. The only thing remaining for me now is to try nobullsupplements other WPI flavours.
It’s a 96/100
Last edited by a moderator: