• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fat loss protein

Bonfield

What are your thoughts on fat loss protein, I really know nothing and thought I would post here

What about max's supershred
Powerful Carb Blockers
Potent Fat Burners
Stop Food Cravings
Increase Lean Muscle And Strength
90% Protein
Ultra Low Fat And Carbs

Just marketing at its finest? Or is it a good product worth buying It at 170 for 3kg?

Marketing at it's best and this sums it up... Bro-science sounds good, looks cool but still a crock of shit.

Bazza and Gunner, that is music to my ears!

FYI, we are not rate, horses (well some think they are) or dogs....So if they say a 'study' shows that is does 'X' on an animal that is not a human it doesn't mean anything unless it is backed up by a human based studies.

lol @ carb blockers.

Even laughing at the low carb and fat with 90% protien,

Sounds just like the WPC i get from BN, just almost half the price.

End of the day though, These products will be marketed and sold to the uneducated population, Heck even before i did the hard yards and the reaserch i was the same.

I never used to drink protien shakes becasue i dident do weights, It would turn to fat.

Its hard to flame the avg Joe for asking about these Fat burners. Becasue marketing feeds them all this crap with quotes a pictures from bodybuilders, Who in fact probly dont even use half the crap they promote.

A couple of bucks worth of ingredients, call it a fat loss protein and mark it up a million percent. They prey on the gullible.*

hell of a chemical cocktail..
do any of the components do anything beneficial?apart from the caffeine and guarana...
(regardless of the cost)

Carb Blocking Complex
Phaseolamin.
Green Coffee Extract
Hydroxy Citric Acid
Chromium

Thermogenic Fat Incinerator Complex
Green Tea
Forskolin
Guarana.
Carnitine’s
Choline & Inositol