• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Flavoured casein

nobullsupplements

Site Advertiser
We all know the awful taste of calcium/micellar caseinate... Has anyone here tried a flavoured casein supplement? What are your thoughts if you have/haven't?

I actually like the taste of casein, i find it needs less flavouring than regular WPC or WPI.

40g CC with 10-15g Vanilla flavoured WPC in milk = vanilla milkshake.

Have it in real milk and it's even better. I could drink this stuff all day.

I ordered some strawberrys and cream flavoured MC from Fitness Central some time ago.

I've had it for a while and often dread drinking it, more so because of the foamy texture and not the flavour (no complaints about the flavour).

I just also get annoyed that when I mix it in with milk I end up scooping half of it out just to get the foam out of the shaker.

I've never had it straight, I always mix it with flavoured WPC/WPI.

At the moment I'm mixing it with your choc honeycomb WPI with a tablespoon of natty peanut butter, tastes really good!

Check this recipe out - Chocolate Protein Brownie recipe: Try this Chocolate Protein Brownie recipe.

Ingredients

2 cups chocolate casein protein powder
4 egg whites
3 cups water
3 tsp baking powder

Directions

Whip everything together in a bowl then transfer mix to a glass baking dish sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray.
Bake on 350 for 45 min.
If you wanna get fancy you can spray some whipped cream on top.

Makes 10 brownies

Nutrition Value per Brownie:

65 g Protein
5.4 g Carbs
2.7 g Fat