• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

FS - Weight Plates and a pair of Gym Chains (Melb)

bams_101

Won an auction on eBay and it contained weight plates I didn't need. The chains are the last pair I have from a thread that I made a while back.

- 2 x 20kg Olympic Rubber Coated Plates in good condition, $70 ono for both.

- 38kg of various AP Sports Standard Weight Plates, good condition no rust (2x1kg, 4x2kg, 4x4kg, 2x6kg). $40 ono for the lot.

- 2 x 9.5kg Chains with an XL carabiner, $90 ono for the pair.

If you want photos send through a PM with your number and I'll send them through to you.