• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fucoxanthin for weight loss

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Fucoxanthin for weight loss.

Weight Loss
Fucoxanthin is being explored for weight loss. So far, only animal studies have been done. Japanese researchers have found that fucoxanthin (isolated from wakame) promotes the loss of abdominal fat in obese mice and rats. Animals lost five to 10% of their body weight.

Although it's not fully understood how fucoxanthin works, it appears to target a protein called UCP1 that increases the rate at which abdominal fat is burned. Abdominal fat, also called white adipose tissue, is the kind of fat that surrounds our organs and is linked to heart disease and diabetes. Fucoxanthin also appears to stimulate the production of DHA, one of the omega-3 fatty acids found in fatty fish such as salmon.

Fucoxanthin - What You Need to Know About Fucoxanthin

I wonder if n00bs has done any research on this?

Why not just keep it simple and follow a consistent diet that tapers carbs off towards the night? The diet is the key, these things will do the most minute effect that you'd barely even notice

Why not just keep it simple and follow a consistent diet that tapers carbs off towards the night? The diet is the key, these things will do the most minute effect that you'd barely even notice
yeah, why not?
I merely posted for research purposes.
I didn't mention anything about taking it, but during my research have found that a number of companies are starting to use it in their fst burner concoctions.

I bet you don't follow you're own advise when it comes to fat loss?

I am worried about some of the long term affects of taking supplements. Considering that companies have not done research to say it is totally safe?

I am worried about some of the long term affects of taking supplements. Considering that companies have not done research to say it is totally safe?

No company for any drug has done this research...

To get a license to manufacture a drug you need to prove that in 2 seperate studies it was more effective then placebo...

There is always a % that are expected to die or suffer from the drug... Have you ever read the pamplets of side effects.. Usually the main one is death. This is an accepted statistical side effect If 4% die from it that is not a problem...

When a drug comes on the market that is new you are the research... Your dr has to report adverse drug reactions and then if it is over a certian % (enough people die) the drug may be pulled or needed to be redesigned...

More people have died from panadol then they have steroids..

In america there are something like 230,000 deaths from adverse drug reactions every year... Not overdoses just adverse reactions.

No idea never looked into it...

If your hormones are fine you eat and train properly thenyou should have no problems dropping fat..

Ill see what i can find on the uni database.

Please do.
Remember, we bodybuilders like to drop fat faster to avoid muscle loss. ;)

We don't want to be in calorie deficit too long.

yeah, why not?
I merely posted for research purposes.
I didn't mention anything about taking it, but during my research have found that a number of companies are starting to use it in their fst burner concoctions.

I bet you don't follow you're own advise when it comes to fat loss?

I keep it simple when it comes to my training and diet which reflects in my physique at competition time. Read over my posts you'll find that everything i like to keep simple. But if you want to be ripped don't follow my advise because what would i know..... i only compete:rolleyes:

Well I am trying to keep it simple, a bit of research never goes astray though.
Have you ever competed in other FEDS other than IFBB Derka?
No disrepect mate but I could probably get ultra ripped with elevated test levels too.

Well I am trying to keep it simple, a bit of research never goes astray though.
Have you ever competed in other FEDS other than IFBB Derka?
No disrepect mate but I could probably get ultra ripped with elevated test levels too.

Absolutely have in fact the majority of my comps were in the INBA when i was natural.

Awesome.

When's your next comp Derka. You may have posted before but I can't recall.