• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Garlic Chicken - Super Simple

Aaron

A simple recipe that tastes great :)

Serves 2.

In a mortar and pestle, crush 3 garlic cloves, a teaspoon of paprika, salt, pepper and 1/3 of a peeled lemon. Add 1/3 cup olive oil. Marinade 2 chicken breasts/tenderloins overnight. Fry in a hot pan. Serve with veggies.

I think I remember Markos saying that olive oil isn't very good for you once heated? Can anyone suggest another suitable oil?

I had this for dinner tonight

photo.jpg

Cheers,

Aaron.

Pretty sure this is the first recipe I've posted? :)

Not a chef but I love to cook. Still getting my head around lessening my pasta/bread intake though!

Cheers,

Aaron.

ill be giving this a try tonight, somebody should bring out a decent book to supplement training with mean recipes like this!

I think I remember Markos saying that olive oil isn't very good for you once heated? Can anyone suggest another suitable oil?

One of my lecturers in uni said that olive oil is the best as it is the only one that doesn`t turn carcinogenic when heated.
That isn`t to say it is all good though.Any heated oil is not as good as cold.

One of my lecturers in uni said that olive oil is the best as it is the only one that doesn`t turn carcinogenic when heated.
That isn`t to say it is all good though.Any heated oil is not as good as cold.

Everything i have ever read or been told says the opposite of this..

Some times lecturers arnt always right.

Today in class we were told soy was healthy addition to your diet. This came form a lecturer who ate 1 meat meal per week.

Everything i have ever read or been told says the opposite of this..

Some times lecturers arnt always right.

Today in class we were told soy was healthy addition to your diet. This came form a lecturer who ate 1 meat meal per week.

The lecturer was a herbalist but very,very up on nutrition and was level headed about natural therapies.
True though,any lecturer can be wrong.

I would suggest using Macadmia Oil as it can tolerate higher temperatures during cooking and it tastes ... AMAZING

Coconut Oil :)

Is very tolerable under high heat, is healthy as all hell, and tastes great.

Hell.. throw out your butter, and just use coconut oil for your spreads too XD

can you get coconut oil at most places?
i have neevr used this

I've seen coconut oil for sale at alot of Indian / Asian Supermarkets. I buy mine online though as bulk.

As for the Chisel Comment, No dramas! sit the bucket in warm water for 10-20 seconds and there you have it!