• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

getting sick on cycle

popperman

Hi all , atm im laid up with a pretty good man flu havnt trained in almost a week and cant eat as per normal , now what happens when you get sick whilst on cycle ? i did a google search and there are lots of diff opinions like stop the cycle till it passes and others say its just test flu ( im not on cycle ), but im talkin real flu . As i have kids and they go to daycare and are just snotty in general how do you stay nice and healthy whilst on ?

Beginning of cycle id stop an wait till your well enough, part way through either suck it up and hope it helps lift your immune system or just go with what your bodys telling you and rest.

If its only a few days or a week no biggy - forced rest is good :)

Bro if its a test flu you would no! A few mounths ago i was lathargick snotty an
was in bed 4 a week i lowered the dose an kept pinnin. An still put 4kg on.
Listen 2 your body. But be aware opening an closeing ur
glans willy nilly! Isnt a g8 thing 2 do.

I had the flu during a cycle once, i stopped training and focused on resting/recovering but continued to pin according to schedule and everything turned out fine.

Hi all , atm im laid up with a pretty good man flu havnt trained in almost a week and cant eat as per normal , now what happens when you get sick whilst on cycle ? i did a google search and there are lots of diff opinions like stop the cycle till it passes and others say its just test flu ( im not on cycle ), but im talkin real flu . As i have kids and they go to daycare and are just snotty in general how do you stay nice and healthy whilst on ?

As if you'd have kids lol! Whats wrong with you people?

Beginning of cycle id stop an wait till your well enough, part way through either suck it up and hope it helps lift your immune system or just go with what your bodys telling you and rest.

If its only a few days or a week no biggy - forced rest is good :)

I don't agree, i think many people take advantage of their "supposed sickness" and they feel sorry for themselves and they talk themselves into needing more rest etc etc etc. I used to train at the gym as hard as i could when i was sick, i'd just throw back more orals than normal and use higher dosed stims to get through it. You just need to sweat it all out and stop being such a pussy.

Just smash some codral, your multi, BCAA's if your not training, heaps of water and rest as much as possible

Haha most alpha response ever ^

I usually train through sickness unless I am spewing etc.

I love a good road run when im feeling sick. Sweat it out plus running takes your mind off it.. Come home for a good shower, cup of tea with lemon and honey & youre back in action.

depending on how serious the sickness is, keep going with the cycle. most flus only last a few days and you will be fine...but do not lift when your sick, that is just wasting time in the gym. rest and recover.