• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Getting stuck back in, recommendations, want to get to where i was as quick as possib

robbo

Hey boys,

have needed to have a recoup break,
it all caught up to me with injury work, stress etc....

So im stoked to say im back in the game chasing some big numbers and want to get my size back as quick as possible,

Ive generally allowed around 4 weeks to get back to current form from a break, but I want to do it in 2 weeks of hard training 6 day p/w,

Personally I dont know if its possible, but Im going to give it a go,

Diets on par always got that sorted, 6 meals 300+gram protein, low carb, only post/pre train. Supps creatine, glutamine, trib, fish oil, vit c , multi, proey, l arginine..
split steak , chicken, fish, oats, basmati, shakes veg + normal dinner meal generally.

My help needed comes in recommendations to my program, ive been lifting hard and decent number for 5 odd years now, but have had a good 5 month layoff..

Im ready to hit the iron, dropped from around 97kg 14% to probably id say 18% 94kg, so its not the fact that ive lost weight its just ive lost muscle and gained some fat.
But my overall frame is still solid and you can see the remnants of old days.

Whats the best guide to get back as quick as possible,
Was running alot of lower rep, higher weight lifts in past, alot of core, deads, bench, squats... + with the rest of my normal agenda.

Im not looking to get to a sub 10% bf level im happy to be around 14% but just need to be there quick as Ive got something coming up, after the 2.5weeks event is out of sight ill be back into full time training again for long haul.

What combos do the larger fellas recommend to get me back as quick as possible,

wasnt intending on implementing cardio, I think ill be getting my heartrate high enough at daily iron sessions... when i train I train hard, in focused, out in 50 mins eats eat eat.

appreciate some guidance. cheers boys.​

Pretty huge question, and you're gonna get 500 different answers.
What's the event? Is it something you need to perform strength feats at? Or for looks? Because you might regain some of your strength, but without diet change and cardio you're not gonna drop enough weight in 2 weeks to make a difference looks wise.