• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Goodnight Sweetheart

lol I remember this. He was a shady kunce.

Do you remember the ending?

I think I remember how it ends lol - got a fairly good idea but not 100%

Smashed out the whole 1st season last night lol - looks like I am in for an exciting weekend lol....

Spotted it on tv the other week and got back into watching it , used to watch it many years ago .

Its interesting to see how the show has aged . not too badly so far from what Ive caught up on . It will be interesting to see how I feel about the change in female leads after the 3rd season as I was annoyed by it first time around .

Upto Season 3 - shall be having a big couch session tomorrow to finish it up - then the "finish a tv series depression will start" haha

Last edited: