• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Half Price Vitamins !!!!!

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
Just for everyones info Chemist Warehouse has 50% off all Vitamins at the moment!! So if you use any vitamin supplements it's a good time to stock up.

You can also order on line, great savings as you can buy twice as much.

Here is the link:

Chemist Warehouse - Vitamins

PS I do not work for them or get any profits, but just ordered a heap of vitamins for myself and the wife for 2012 and saved a packet!!

Hmm i think its a scam. I normally get my fish oil from there for $12.49.

I just checked the site, and it says "YAY ZOMG 50% OFF NOW $12.49 WAS $24.99 WOOT"

They haven't halved the prices, they've doubled the 'was' prices.

Well may be they are usually half price, I only just dicovered it, and no scam here as I know what I pay for my multi vitamin that I have been buying and just bought it for half price I normally pay $24.99 for two months supply and now payed 12.50:)

May be they usually sell below retail price!

Postage was free as well, so I am happy!!

Hmm i think its a scam. I normally get my fish oil from there for $12.49.

I just checked the site, and it says "YAY ZOMG 50% OFF NOW $12.49 WAS $24.99 WOOT"

They haven't halved the prices, they've doubled the 'was' prices.

Welcome to the retail industry.

Discount Chemist Warehouse has 50% off Vitamins ATM, just bought some Swisse Ultivite and Natures Own Fish oil. I got both for $38 - thought that was a decent deal