• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Has anyone purchased equipment from Warrior Equipment?

RLV

Hi all, has anyone purchased equipment from Warrior Equipment?? - Warrior Equipment, Elite Strength and Conditioning Equipment for the Warrior
I think they supply some of the crossfit gyms around. They have a couple of good bundles for sale & I was looking at this one..

Warrior Equipment Garage Gym Starter Package Garage Fitness Gym For Sale [] - $1,550.00 : Warrior Equipment, Elite Strength and Conditioning Equipment for the Warrior

Im unsure of the quality & havent seen a review of their kit from users etc. The only thing Ive seen is that they are a sponsor (I think) for the upcoming Aus crossfit games or it could be just for that one crossfit gym.

Cheers folks!

Their stuff looks pretty good to me.

Has anyone bought one of their barbells, interested in getting one actually.

The lack of centre knurling on their barbells concerns me though, especially as they say it's an olympic and Power-lifting Barbell:

The Warrior 220cm Black Oxide Olympic Barbell is an Olympic Weightlifting and Power-Lifting Barbell. It is a 28.5mm thick barbell with 50mm sleeves with power-lifting and olympic weightlifting marks; no centre knurling.

Warrior 220cm Black Oxide Olympic Barbell Warrior Olympic Barbell [] - $210.00 : Warrior Equipment, Elite Strength and Conditioning Equipment for the Warrior

The lack of centre knurling on their barbells concerns me though, especially as they say it's an olympic and Power-lifting Barbell:

The Warrior 220cm Black Oxide Olympic Barbell is an Olympic Weightlifting and Power-Lifting Barbell. It is a 28.5mm thick barbell with 50mm sleeves with power-lifting and olympic weightlifting marks; no centre knurling.

Warrior 220cm Black Oxide Olympic Barbell Warrior Olympic Barbell [] - $210.00 : Warrior Equipment, Elite Strength and Conditioning Equipment for the Warrior

Doesn't bother me, I got a good ABC bar already.

But this looks like quite a decent price for a barbell when you compare it to something like the $200 Gym Direct bar.

Just thought I'd come back to say I cab recommend these guys. Ended up getting the dumbbell package, good quality hex dumbbells. But the best thing was same day delivery. I asked about purchasing the dumbbells last night and confirmed this morning and it was delivered at 6pm!

Top notch service

Has anyone purchased the warrior bar? I am looking for a cheap extra bar and unsure of whether to go with this or the MM bar. any thoughts?

I don't have it but I got sent a better picture and it looks to be much better quality than the MM bar.

The service seems solid. I am just going to purchase it and see how it goes from there.

bought some kettlebells and also a rack very similar to the iron edge assault rack...top quality and same day shipping....