• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Has anyone tried Bombshell preworkout before?

Oilucy

I generally don't go overboard with pre workouts but as I work two jobs during the day and one of an evening sometimes i get those days where I need a pick me up before my workout.
Up until now I was using some sachets I bought at the gym but they no longer sell them.
Have Heard good reviews about bombshell and was after further feedback.
Specifically does it give you A huge burst of energy and that tingly feeling about half an hour after taking it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it has caffeine it will give you a stim effect, if it has Beta Alanine and or niacin you may get a tingly or flushing sensation. Check the ingredients.

I'll be giving that one a go next as well. Sorry for the hijack but what other pw's have amp in it?

Thanks for the ingredients info Shrek!
I tried BN Preworkout 101 but have to be honest and say it didn't really do anything for me so I probably wouldn't buy a full size No3x off the bat, though certainly if it was available in sample size to try first I would be keen to do so. I love their Thermowhey....

Thanks for the ingredients info Shrek!
I tried BN Preworkout 101 but have to be honest and say it didn't really do anything for me so I probably wouldn't buy a full size No3x off the bat, though certainly if it was available in sample size to try first I would be keen to do so. I love their Thermowhey....

Hi Oilucy,

Just very quickly on this topic. If "didn't do anything for me" means the typical way Pre Workouts are judged being that "high" feeling, then you are probably correct.
That stimulant high was not what was placed in the first row when creating this product - actual proven ingredients for exercise performance were. Unfortunately, even though this is what you really want at the end of the day if trying to progress in your lifts etc, when someone is looking to "feel" something and they are only judging a Pre Workout off this alone, yes you may be disappointed as you can't "feel" the proven studied ingredients. These are seen over a few weeks through results.

The stimulant high with Pre Workout 101 was placed in the background. Proven studied ingredients (which you won't feel) took the front seat.

We realised reviews only took pump, focus and "xtc high" into the equation. In some cases, nobody cared for what was in the ingredients, as long as for an hour they felt they had stimulants running through them to blow the roof off the gym, this is all that mattered.

So we kept Pre Workout 101 there for those interested in proven exercise ingredients but also added NO3X to respond to the stim crowd.

NO3X isn't a replacement for Pre Workout 101, it is in a completely different category for a different crowd.

NO3X is purely extreme energy, focus and pump only.
We have loads of these reviews below. Just email in to technical@bulknutrients.com.au and I can send you more.

10418228_10152328427649086_4734073146851799343_n.jpg

10428486_10152328427814086_4028353654392890521_n.jpg

1525112_10152328428124086_8949098406718658788_n.jpg

I am more interested when [MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION] ; is going to have a $6 or similar shipping option for when you want one item such as this

I am more interested when [MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION] ; is going to have a $6 or similar shipping option for when you want one item such as this

Second this! Would have ordered some by now if the shipping was cheaper

I am more interested when @Bulk Nutrients ; is going to have a $6 or similar shipping option for when you want one item such as this

There's currently a discussion happening on Shipping right now on our Facebook page where we are taking questions.
Unfortunately, if you would like the 12 buck shipping to shine a little better, the value will be seen with something like pairing up with a mate for a combined order or just waiting some time until you need more than one product.

Remembering that the 12 bucks is a bargain for most where this doesn't change at 10kg, 20, 50 or even 100kg of weight.

There is also the topic of "free shipping" etc, but generally, companies that offer free shipping build that cost into every single product they sell. We prefer to offer flat rate shipping, rather than increase the price of all our products. No matter how large your order your shipping will stay at the $12 flat rate. In addition we offer over 200 products for you to choose from all covered by a single shipping fee.

Feel free to join the discussion currently taking place on our Facebook page. We're standing by live answering customers over there now.

Thank you.

There's currently a discussion happening on Shipping right now on our Facebook page where we are taking questions.
Unfortunately, if you would like the 12 buck shipping to shine a little better, the value will be seen with something like pairing up with a mate for a combined order or just waiting some time until you need more than one product.

Remembering that the 12 bucks is a bargain for most where this doesn't change at 10kg, 20, 50 or even 100kg of weight.

There is also the topic of "free shipping" etc, but generally, companies that offer free shipping build that cost into every single product they sell. We prefer to offer flat rate shipping, rather than increase the price of all our products. No matter how large your order your shipping will stay at the $12 flat rate. In addition we offer over 200 products for you to choose from all covered by a single shipping fee.

Feel free to join the discussion currently taking place on our Facebook page. We're standing by live answering customers over there now.

Thank you.

Not really sure how voicing the same opinion on facebook will make any difference considering you just gave your reasoning/answer then, will it really change your answer if I was to post it elsewhere?
How many people actually do order over 20kgs on a regular basis?
I am happy to keep $12 when ordering multiple items, but when ordering 1 item under 1kg surely another price amount could still be viable, such as $6. Specially when NO3X is 159g.
I am not asking for free shipping at all, as I understand you would be required to up the price elsewhere, such as the product price.
Thanks for your response

NO3X is purely extreme energy, focus and pump only.

So does that mean I have to take one scoop of NO3X for the energy, and one scoop of the Preworkout 101 for performance results? Isn't it possible to combine the two in one product, best of both worlds.. or do I have to mix and match it myself?

Not really sure how voicing the same opinion on facebook will make any difference considering you just gave your reasoning/answer then, will it really change your answer if I was to post it elsewhere?
How many people actually do order over 20kgs on a regular basis?
I am happy to keep $12 when ordering multiple items, but when ordering 1 item under 1kg surely another price amount could still be viable, such as $6. Specially when NO3X is 159g.
I am not asking for free shipping at all, as I understand you would be required to up the price elsewhere, such as the product price.
Thanks for your response

I didn't mean you were to direct your opinion to Facebook. This was only a useless bit of FYI from myself as at the time of replying, we were actually talking about this same topic so I thought to throw it in.

Your opinion can be voiced on forums. There's no trouble in that.

So does that mean I have to take one scoop of NO3X for the energy, and one scoop of the Preworkout 101 for performance results? Isn't it possible to combine the two in one product, best of both worlds.. or do I have to mix and match it myself?

Jungman,

If you are after both, this is simply Pre Workout 101. If the stimulant effect isn't big enough for you, then a higher dose is advised until it is. This will give you your proven performance exercise ingredients and your focus/energy/pump.

But then there is a very heavy duty Pre Workout stim crowd out there purely interested in "feel" effects only, and this is where NO3X came in.

Yes, some customers are already mixing both 101 and NO3X together, but it isn't necessary.

For the question you have asked however, Pre Workout 101 would be your answer as you are after both.

Last edited:
I didn't mean you were to direct your opinion to Facebook. This was only a useless bit of FYI from myself as at the time of replying, we were actually talking about this same topic so I thought to throw it in.

Your opinion can be voiced on forums. There's no trouble in that.
Thanks for replying....

....and not addressing anything I said. I did check the facebook, adding an extra $5 on top of shipping for getting products a day or 2 quicker is pretty much the opposite of what I posted

Thanks for replying....

....and not addressing anything I said. I did check the facebook, adding an extra $5 on top of shipping for getting products a day or 2 quicker is pretty much the opposite of what I posted

It does seem that we are perhaps not the right company for yourself if a single purchase of a product from our range is not worth our flat rate shipping, Strungout.
In saying that, at least it would be next day delivery of that single purchase but probably still not to your tastes, which is fine. We are absolutely fine with you making the decision to shop where it suits your funds best.

The Facebook post suggests more than "a day or 2 quicker." It is the option for Express Post for orders extending out to 5kg. This is next day delivery as opposed to Regular Post which takes up to 6 working days in some parts of Australia. It is 5 days quicker for some if they decided they wanted this Shipping option.

Although the poll was about asking our customers if they would like this option added, as you would have seen in the comments, we welcomed any and all discussion on the topic of Shipping.

Kind regards.

Some of you guys don't seem to understand the economics of fixed rate shipping. The little orders partially subsidise the big orders under this type of system. What they lose sending buckets to me they catch up sending sachets to you. If they introduce a new rate for your single item, they will have to raise the other rate to compensate.

Just get organised and use the system to your advantage.