• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Johnnie Walker

Borderline Kunce
So, had some bloods done as i always do every 4-6 months.

Was kind of expecting them to be bad, last few months haven't been very fun..little to no exercise, except for jerking off. Been eating absolute shit, almost makes me feel sick when i think how bad my diet has been as well as the rediculas amount of sugary soda's i consume (they are free at work). also add on the years of steroid use/abuse.

Anyway get the blood backs, absolute perfection..don't have them to hand but will post them up later. my cholesterol made me look like a triathlete. hdl 1. something and ldl 1. something as well. this wasn't fasted either, so is probably lower than this. on top of this im on medication which would actually cause higher cholesterol.

Which leads me to my question, is it really all just genetics? Im not sure how I can have such low cholesterol, if anyone else ate and excesses like I did they would be obese and very unhealth.

Does what we eat play as much as of a role as we think, thoughts?

(goes without saying that now i have posted this I will probably die of a massive heart attack)

Dunno bro, had a similar event sometime ago, been binging on he piss and yeyo, got hit up for blood and urine test with my wife there, though I was gonna faint, my tounge had a white coat 5mm thick on it and my urine was the color and viscosity of diff oil. When I handed the sample to the nurse she said, "wow do you drink any water?"
Thought I'm fucked, but results came back shmick, a little high on the cholesterol but good cholesterol was equally high so OK, I thought they got he results mixed up with some other kunce.
No idea what happened there.
I've been dieting and training solid lately, no carbs, no sugar, reduced salts and fats, reduced beer and scotch and virtually no yeyo, bet ya a 1000 that if I go for a test now the kunce will tell me Im fuken dieing of something.

lots of things.
Diets high in saturated fat, not being physically active, being overweight, smoking, large waist circumference, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, polycystic ovary syndrome, other things that cause high female hormones, under active thyroid gland, certain drugs, age.
And probably most importantly having a genetic predisposition.

Last edited:
My finest 2 employees, which by conincidence happen to be the 2 hottest and my favourite employees, not minions, highly respected team members, they very positive for morale, my morale anyway, not my so much morals.
And its lunch at Biagios today, no shopping.

I recently had a heart attack and the doctor told me that to get better I'd have to get rid of all the excess fat and cholesterol that had been causing me problems for years.

My wife's funeral is on the 21st.

Bro, you don't need to justify why you hired them to us. We only require more stories and Pictures !.

I recently had a heart attack and the doctor told me that to get better I'd have to get rid of all the excess fat and cholesterol that had been causing me problems for years.

My wife's funeral is on the 21st.

WTF? SRS? :confused:
Thought you and your wife were both very active in the fitness industry.

structurally and chemically, dietary fats and cholesterol couldn’t be more different.Cholesterol is what is termed a steroid molecule. It has a complex ring like structure and one of it’s main functions in the body is as a precursor molecule for other compounds with a similar structure (such as testosterone, cortisol, estrogen, progesterone and others).In contrast, the dietary fats that make up the majority of our daily intake are more accurately called triglycerides (or tri-acyl-glycerols if you want to be fancy). They have a chemical structure where three fatty acid chains (‘tri’ = three) are bound to a molecule of glycerol (which is where the ‘glyceride’ part of the name comes from).

lots of things.
Diets high in saturated fat, not being physically active, being overweight, smoking, large waist circumference, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, polycystic ovary syndrome, other things that cause high female hormones, under active thyroid gland, certain drugs, age.
And probably most importantly having a genetic predisposition.

well thats what i was saying.. didnt say "ive been eating alot of cholesterol"