• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Helgas lower carb bread

jzpowahz

2 slices.
193 cals
11P/20C/6F 4.6g fibre

Don't know if I'm late to party but just found out about this. About half total cals compared to "normal" bread. Tastes like bread to me :)

Can eat twice as much for same cals. Aaaaawwwwww yeah.

#inb4wheatbelly

First I have heard of it, I usually go the Helgas Light Rye, but might give this a crack not that I eat a lot of bread.

Looking on the helgas web site. The low carb bread isn't actually any lower calories per 100g. They just make the slices smaller. Lol. So it is less calories per serve.

Sprouted grains @headley or what the yanks call "ezekiel bread"

anyone looking to buy QUEST PROTEIN bars use Code ZMP222 on iherb.com to get $10 off and cheap shipping!

Looking on the helgas web site. The low carb bread isn't actually any lower calories per 100g. They just make the slices smaller. Lol. So it is less calories per serve.

haha interesting.

Now you say it, 2 slices is 70g and normally they have some mega fat bread so that does make sense.

More slices feels like more bread :p

It's actually pretty filling though. Made a quality bacon and egg sanga yesterday. Only 2 pieces required (and 350g broccoli) to fill me up.

Just had a look at lunch time. All the helgas bread seem to range from around 1000kj to 1170kg per 100g. (42cals difference)

The lower carb is 70g per serve whereas most other seem to be 85g per serve.

Light rye is actually lowest cal per serve. 175 per serve. 6P/31C/1F 3g fibre
Lower carb is 195 cals 10P/19C/8F 5g fibre

After seeing all this, I think I'll try the light rye now and see how it goes in comparison for satiety. (I like my carbs :))