• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help Wanted-U.S Based Supplement Company

A

Anabolic

Hey all,

I am part of a United States based Supplement Company, and would like to expand our line to Australia, what I am asking of you people is advice as in what stores we should contact to get into, also if you have any contact information for me it would be appreciated. If there are any supplement retailer owners out there, PM me if interested.

Also if you would like to become our Australian Rep, and could help to expand our company please contact me.

Thanks

There is a sponser on the site:

Online Personal Training - Sydney Personal Trainer

These guys claim to be the biggest in AUS (Although people have noted their service is sometimes questionable at times)

http://www.a1supplements.com.au/

There's a shop I go to on occasion in Brisbane called Supplement City who stock American Products:

Supplement City - Bodybuilding Supplements including Creatine, Hydroxycut, Whey Protein Powder, Glutamine Bodybuilding

Bodizone have a couple of stores in Brisbane:

Sport Supplements - Protein Powders, Health Bars, Vitamins/Minerals, Gym Equipment & More! - BodiZone

Another reasonably big distributor:

Bodybuilding Supplements, creatine, whey protein, hydroxycut, no explode

What kind of products does the company make? There's so many supplement stores and online distributors popping up in Australia at the moment.

I'd put my hand up to review any products that you wanted but you probably already have sufficient reviews from your american customers I'd imagine.

Thank you for the links, I will check them all out!

Right now we have 2 products out: A very innovative BCAA product that is awesome. And also a Nutrient Repartitioning product, that is getting awesome reviews right now, and might be revamped to make it even better.

We have many products that we are working on, but would like feedback from you guys on what you would like to see, and hopefully if we can get in some Australian stores we can get logs of our products going on here!

what's the name of your Nutrition Partitioner product... I can write a review on it if I I'm given a free sample. A full detailed review using bloodwork and all.

Anabolic, another thing is.. if you can give me your contact info, I have a friend who's just opened a business in Perth. It's called www.qssupplements.com.au .. i'm developing the site. Your company can be a wholesaler to QSsupplements

BoyFromAus, can you please PM an email address that I can contact you at, as I can not send PMs yet. Thanks