• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
http://www.himalayanlivingsalt.com/success.htm

I had to write you to tell you what happened with the salt sole last night. I knew the salt sole was magical because I cured a cancerous sore on my arm which has been coming back on me for several years and now it is completely gone, the surface is flat and only a little scar is there (which was always there). So that was enough to excite me, but last night I was checking out my face and at 60 I am getting those little white growth spots next to both my eyes. On one I had like 6 and 2 on the other. I am very vain so I thought I have to get these removed, they are spreading! Then I thought to try to sole overnight so I dapped it on and seriously this morning they have completely disappeared. Not even one is there now. It's so shocking and miraculous that I can hardly believe such magic. I'm now going to tape a band aid with sole onto a mole I acquired over the past ten years on my stomach and see if that will go away. That's what I did with the cancer spot and it worked in a couple of days. I am so thrilled with this REAL salt that I felt that I should share this with you so you can list it with your testimonials. Imagine if it does this on the outside what it does on the inside!

A very happy customer,
Marilyn from Utah

Look up every magical food or supp and almost every one has these bullshit stories of curing cancer. I remember that xango juice having a fair few. Then Acai berries. Now we have to listen to all the magical benefits of coconut water. Lol.

How do they make it pink if it's collected from the side of the road? My misses loves this shit. Paid $39.95/kg for it too, I almost busted a vein looking at the receipt. :rolleyes:

flamingos poo

3e6554d8341b4a994fbc90dd367c9ddf244977b0737f5600ced5c88408cb85bc.jpg

My missus buys it, Himalayan pink rock salt that is, not flamingo poo.
Not sure why, never asked cos I like it how you grind it onto the food yourself, I like the crunching sound and it makes me feel a little like a masterchef contestant.

I have it as well, actually don't mind it. Find you need less than regular salt and has a slight different taste

Missus got me to stop at the supermarket today to pick up paprika and vegeta, they were right next to the salt, I couldn't believe how many different salts there is for sale.
There was:
table salt
sodium reduced salt
rock salt
sea salt
mineral salt
pink salt
vegetable salt
and
chicken salt
fuck me, good thing she didn't send me there for salt, I'd still be there.
always thought that salt was a mineral that is perdominatly 1 part sodium and 1 part chloride and a fraction of other minor minerals from the location where it's taken from.