• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nothing or just a little bit of steak seasoning or pepper seasoning.
Any cut, rump, scotch, sirloin or round steak.

Inch thick grain fed steer rib..salt and pepper, and a touch of chilly powder

Turn up BBQ and seal it both sides, ~1min each side.

Turn BBQ down to just on, close lid and let it bake for about 10 minutes, pref longer, cook it nice and slow until it is medium, after that its burnt!

serve with a half cooked fried egg or 3..smokey BBQ sauce, a fruity chilly sauce or mustard based sauce is also nice..

Some mashed spuds to soak up all the juice is also awsome!.

Last edited:
I buy serloins.......

Seal both sides, 5mins each side on LOW. Comes out cooked 2mm each side, crying blood in the middle :)

In a hot pan, with lots of pepper :D sometimes a bit of woshershire sauce.... but most of the time its just too good by itself with some pepper on it... well LOTS of pepper :D and as shrek said. RAW!

If im ever feeling like something spicy ill get some dried chilli and press the meat onto some, then fry it :) just dont stand over the stove while its frying, the fumes of the chilli burning will make a grown man cry....

Enjoy your decreased melatonin and dhea..

Let me read to you what my can says:

'CAUTION! HIGH CAFFEINE CONTENT... OK. WE KNOW THAT'S WHY YOU'RE DRINKING IT BUT OUR LEGAL GUYS MADE US WARN YOU NOT TO FEED THIS TO KIDS, WOMEN WITH A BUN IN THE OVEN OR THE WEAK WHO JUST CAN'T TOLERATE IT.'

see? even my can thinks you're a girl...

Last edited:
I'd rather lower my testosterone levels than have the marketing directors of Coca-Cola Amatal think less of me...

3cm scotch fillets, seared 1 minute each side, then another 5-6minutes per side. All up takes 12-13 minutes and they are pink in the middle, served on spinach, with sweet potatoes and covered in pepper sauce on a sizzling steak plate. I get my scotch fillets delivered from my online butcher, every few months - only deal with quality meat.