• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how many natty powerlifters

gerry.

Banned
you reckon are on the sauce?does association with juicing bodybuilders automatically mean these natty powerlifters are sneakily juicing as well?

possible to put on 45 kgs of mass in 3 yrs and squat 270+ kgs raw in your first year of competing?

not only that.. but be in contact with juicers.the ingesting part i cannae prove.

All powerlifters are natural, ask @0ni ;
he had an IPF er at his gym i think get done recently,he was awesome.i kicked my teddybear when i read the news.was like the day they said wrasslin was fake.dunno the details.

Last edited:
its muscle mass Darky not blubber.gee even i reckon i could go jabba the hut mode and put on 45 kgs of fat water and chocky bikkies.would the strength levels correspond with the increase in size?id say definately neg.

its muscle mass Darky not blubber.gee even i reckon i could go jabba the hut mode and put on 45 kgs of fat water and chocky bikkies.would the strength levels correspond with the increase in size?id say definately neg.

Darky lol. You do know what a Darky is don't you. Fuck you make me laugh Gerry!

Now where were we. That's right, an old fashion Ausbb Bodybuilders versus Powerlifters thread with Darky leading the charge.

possible to put on 45 kgs of mass in 3 yrs and squat 270+ kgs raw in your first year of competing?

not only that.. but be in contact with juicers.the ingesting part i cannae prove.

Not likely. Unless you weigh 120kg to start with.

If someone lifts in a non tested fed, it is a fair assumption that they may be using.

If someone lifts in a tested fed, they may still be using but on the balance of probabilities they are not, and if they were, it would certainly be at a lower intensity than for the untested lifter.

its usually quite easy to pick the fast rising novices who are users. The deadlifts go up rapidly, followed by the squats but the bench usually takes a few years to catch up. There are plenty of other indicators such anyone under 110kg who adds 150kg to their squat in under two years. It's all me brah!

It can be hard to guage these days. The black super wraps and lever belts that people squat with are worth 40kg+. Some novices may appear to gain 80kg-100kg on a squat but their base level comparison strength was without wraps. Take the elastic away and the gains are probably normal.

oh yeah, keeping company with users is also a pretty hard association to shake. The temptation would be unbearable for anyone with a competitive nature.

its going from 70 kgs in late teens to 116 kgs within 3 years and still retaining explosive speed.i would thought that would be the first thing to go with such a mega increase in bodyweight.

may or may not be.could be just a freakish athlete.i cant name anyone else who has gotten that big that fast naturally.must of been eating some of Bazzas chicken and rice.

Last edited:
i think its extremely rare.not accusing just stating fact.45 kgs of fat is a lot of extra mass to carry but is doable if your a lazy son of a gun who lifts eats sleeps however then you have the strain on joints and ligaments.,45 kgs of mainly muscle is less area to carry but who puts on that much?its unlikely natty?ur under 74 kgs to being a big guy pretty fast.

name 1 person in sport who has done that please.

Last edited:
guys like Stephen Manuel and Dave Jame have done big weight cuts fast,and theirs prolly others that can drop weight quick but is this a case of apples and oranges.theres a difference between cutting fast and gaining muscle fast.im trying to get my head around it...its possible but wouldnt it take longer?