• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Repacked

Punxsutawney resident
3 questions -

1) How many days per week do you train?

2) How long are most of your sessions?

3) If different from the product of the two above, how many hours per week do you spend training in the gym?

1) How many days per week do you train?
I workout every two days, i take two days to recover enough to go hard enough to show some progress.

2) How long are most of your sessions?
30 minutes or thereabouts

6x a week.
1 hour each session. Maybe 10 minutes longer if I'm doing a high rep program.

Every now and then I'll go hiking on the weekend. This usually takes 2 hours.

weights part, 30-60 minutes
5-6 workouts per week.

However, as getting ready for August powerlifting, will reduce to 4 one hour sessions per week.

Too long man. I'm only doing 4 days and hitting everything twice per week. I've been luck to get out within 100 mins - 2 hrs lately. Gonna' come up with something new over the weekend. Results are there, surprisingly not feeling run down and lifts are going up but it's just too long. It was an experiment.

I think it got the biggest gains in a long time doing long sessions, hitting everything twice a week. Bit why I'm hesitant about only hitting things once with this new program. Just doesn't seem like it will be enough

I dont understand what scenario there is where there'd be a valid answer for 3)

If you do 4 45 minute sessions and one 2 hour session most of your workouts would be 45 mins but you would spend significantly more time than 5 x 45 minutes.