• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hugh Jackman is at it again - deadlifting 396lbs

Don't know what all that hopping was about though, seemed a bit ridiculous...

Last thing we need is more 'crikey mate throw another shrimp on the barbie slap my kangaroo on the ass and fudge my missus with a Fosters longneck' stereotypes...

Training in costume lol! What a great idea, I'm going to dress up as matilda and train at my gym.
But srsly, a great effort at 40+, if I can do the same when I am there I would be very happy indeed.

you reckon he cycles? why is that?
Mainly because he gets paid ridiculous amounts of money to look good on screen.

Also (despite cgi possibility) vascularity in the last few movies didn't appear natural for a 40 year old.

Possible he is natty, but highly unlikely imo.

Peice a piss! Haha.

Nah this is impressive. Definately stronger than most people, let alone actors.

He looks better, is fitter and lifts more than 99% of you bastards here

Seriously, he has no mass whatsoever below the waist and only pulls 4 plates aside.

Most of guys I know who don't even train have been able to pull 3-3.5 plates aside when have a play around in the gym, also he is 100% on gear, has a chef & a full time coach. So I am suitably unimpressed.