• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
I wanna die young, hopefully before i’m 40″ – 15 year old steroid abusing kid causes

[h=2]I WANNA DIE YOUNG, HOPEFULLY BEFORE I’M 40″ – 15 YEAR OLD STEROID ABUSING KID CAUSES OUTRAGE IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY, DELETES HIS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND DISAPPEARS!

Kid2.jpg
KID.jpg
American teenager Bignattydaddy gained online notoriety from his use open use of anabolic steroids on his social media channels, a controlled substance which are illegal without a prescription in the USA. This documentary follows him as he bodybuilds to try and achieve the perfect physique and answers his many online critics who disagree with his drug taking.

[/h]

Thought you were 45?

- Name - Paul
- Age - 45
- Gender - Male
- Location - Cairns
- Training experience -Training at home
- Any Interests - Kendo, MTBing

6th week into SL, found that before I found this forum, will finish it then see from there.

Lol, I'm 15 and know what it takes....
The dangerous bit at 15 (or even 18 or 19) is the "I know" bit. What exactly do you know? What exactly have you experienced? "Know" has the first four letters of "Knowledge". At 15 you're certainly not dumb, but time has not had a chance to be your real friend, and at times, enemy. Give time a chance to reveal to you what it has revealed to others older than you.

I'm approaching 51, and I'd much rather say I don't know; I'd like to know, because the more you know, the more you realise that you don't really know, or there's a hell of a lot more out there for you, me, and everyone else, to experience and know.

Last edited:
The dangerous bit at 15 (or even 18 or 19) is the "I know" bit. What exactly do you know? What exactly have you experienced? "Know" has the first four letters of "Knowledge". At 15 you're certainly not dumb, but time has not had a chance to be your real friend, and at times, enemy. Give time a chance to reveal to you what it has revealed to others older than you.

Re-reading [MENTION=18247]Axx[/MENTION];'s post I think he was Lol'ing at the young kid in the video not referring to himself.
I thought the same initially.

Last edited:
Fuck, and I was trying to stop being a lurker and join in a bit more. I'll go shut up again, or maybe use quotation marks next time.