• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
M

musclebreak

craig_brodsky_interview.jpg

I grew up in Maple shade New Jersey, was never a big kid. I was the skinniest and shortest in my class and I was always getting beat up or picked on. After being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis I knew I had to over come this disease. I knew I had to become strong mentally and physically so it wouldn’t take over my life. At 120 pounds 5 foot 6 I joined the apartment complex gym and began working out which was just copying everything I saw other people doing. At 21 years old I decided to bring my beach body to the next level and actually have a muscular and symmetrical physique. Four years later I have competed twice winning second place my first show and first place novice my second show which was in October of 2015 at the NPC Golds Classic. Now I am trying to put on quality size so I can compete either late this year or early 2017.

Full Interview Here

FOR MORE UPDATES YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK OR TWITTER

Thanks bro! Unfortunately we haven't got our clothing line finished, so none of our tank tops are available to the public just yet.. i will be sure to publish on here when they are available.

Interview with up and coming Bodybuilder Craig Brodsky!

Hi there Craig, I read your interview, and noticed the following statement made by you:
I don’t rely too much on supplementation I believe whole foods will get you where you need to be.
I also believe that whole food gets you where you need to be, with supplement being just that; supplement. So my comment to you is this: I see that you rely a lot on protein that in my opinion is not complete. By that I mean that you seem to be supplementing the fat of your lean protein from other sources of fats such as avocado, nuts, coconut oils etc. I believe that a whole protein food such as eggs for example, ought to be consumed as just that, a whole food. If anything, I'd disregard the white and consume the yolks.

If you're satisfied and are convinced with your lean protein approach (and would like to keep it that way), may I suggest you supplement with the amino acid glycine and a substance that is abundant in egg yolks; that is choline, or better still (from a bodybuilding point of view), you can take it up a notch and use Alpha-GPC instead (as at 600mg) would give you an acute growth hormone kick pre-workout.

http://knowledgeofhealth.com/how-simple-dietary-supplement-can-quell-modern-diabesity-epidemic/

http://oneradionetwork.com/latest/diet-and-inflammation-part-1-4-by-article/

Are you afraid of saturated fats and cholesterol Craig? All the best with your bodybuilding career mate.