• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Inzer order get in asap

hey Christian, thanks for the offer!

how much would the items cost in AUD?

I'd be keen for a

Forever Buckle Belt 10MM 1-Prong BLACK MEDIUM
Inzer Advance DesignsDetailed Information

and

Inzer Logo Orange T Shirt MEDIUM
Inzer Advance Designs: Inzer Logo Orange T Shirt-Choose your favorite color from many nice choices in this quality T-shirt with two color logo. An excellent value with this quality and great price.

can you please let me know an approximate price, and I'll confirm my order.

Thanks in advance.

$110us

Shipping is UPS WorldWide Expedited:$167.41

The more people we can get on board the cheaper it gets.

$110us

Shipping is UPS WorldWide Expedited:$167.41

The more people we can get on board the cheaper it gets.

So that's $110 USD for the belt and shirt, excluding domestic post? Should fit in a 3kg pre-paid satchel yea?

I'm cool with it, hopefully we got a lot more people.

Thanks!

lol and why would you do that? Of course I'll pay for my own shipping... :p

Christian have you posted this on the ProRaw forum? Might get a few more people there. I thought there'd be a lot more people interested in an order like this.

Cheers.

edit: seems like you have, no takers there too. Do you know if it's just cheaper to buy it from Stephen?

im in

brb browsing inzer catalogue

edit: fuck 2 forums, ill organise on other

Last edited:
I have contacted Stephen before he hasn't gotten back to me. I don't like waiting around I just want shot done.

I'm cool with that, does that mean i can choose a nice coloured belt as that takes a few weeks to make too?

Going through with this tomorrow. If we get it through steve it becomes too hard working out who owes what for postage how much things are ect.

I have a few people who want things so just going to go ahead with it.

Get in tomorrow.

I dont care if u want special belts Its upto you... Just add an exta little bit for making me wait for my stuff :p

Pm me your emails i will give you my bank details.

Any update on this? Thanks to everyone for ordering so it's cheaper for everyone.

Let me know the total price, do we really have to pay extra for a custom-made belt?

EDIT: Can i please have a price with and without the shirt?

Last edited:
They actually look pretty good BigJ. get them in 2.5 meter length, give you abit more length to play around with

is Christian still alive? i might try a pair too

Ok I need to get my bank details to everyone and get back to you all with prices. I'm on my phone will do this arvo.

For:

Inzer T-Shirt
Inzer Hoodie
Inzer Wraps (2.5m)
Inzer Straps

It is only $63.20 Aus Dollars!

Bargain!

Hope shipping doesnt rape us!

Postage works out to be $56.193 each (lets say $56.20 :p )

Delivered to me in aus.

Make it $70us each for me to be able to ship it to you. Or come pick it up from PTC sydney and pay $56.20

Up to you guys. Im working out the costs for each of you now. Postages works out to be -

UPS WorldWide Expedited:$337.16

Total.. They really know how to charge. I am pming my bank details to you guys now. As i dont have enough funds to purchase everything and wait for money to come to me.

Though if your getting somehting small well work it out i might have some 3kg express post satchels here.

Last edited:
I have PM'd all envolved if i havnt pm'd you please pm me asap.

The faster you guys pay the faster we can all get our stuff. You should all have details now.

PM or sms me to let me know how much and whne you deposited and i can get onto making the order.

Thanks

Christian