• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Inzer Z suit

bams_101

Just got some Inzer gear from the states including an Inzer Z suit. Not sure if its tight and I have to get used to it or if its actually too small.

I'm 5'10, 92-93kg with a 26.5" upper thigh (where the bottom of the suit leg is)

Ordered a size 35 which is for 97kg-106kg cause I wanted it looser and easy to put on.

Any help would be great =)

Lol a loose Z suit?
You'd probably get better carryover out of a tight fitting soft suit

I also suspect most people bitch out on how tight their suit actually is

Last edited:
I'm surprised they still sell them to be honest.
A good starter suit would be a TRX or metal viking suit.

Lol a loose Z suit?
You'd probably get better carryover out of a tight fitting soft suit

I also suspect most people bitch out on how tight their suit actually is

Lol I didn't want it real loose, snug would be how I'd describe I wanted it. I was a little surprised on how tight it is, but wouldnt say I'm bitching. Just going to wear on speed days for a bit if extra hip support without a bunch of carryover. I was just going to get some briefs but it was like $10 more to get the suit.

Spritcha, TRX will probably be the suit I opt for if I ever compete with equipment. Where you get gear from? Only place I know for Metal is UGE and EFS?

SP you might know (cos HOP haven't responded to my email). Do they stock different colours in shirts etc or just whatever the picture is?