• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khaled Sharrouf has already been condemned by the Lebanese Muslim Association for his totally un-Islamic conduct as well as for been a despicable father to an innocent child.

Not something I teach my kids that's for sure,...hate hate and some more hate!

Shame on you Mr Sharrouf.

PS: The title of the post calls this moron a Jihadist. That's not jihad what he's doing, and everything that contradicts the teaching of Islam. More of a Sadist fanatic than a Jihadist if you ask me.

Last edited:
Most of us do our best to shelter our children from seeing such horrors, whilst some parents go out of their way to get their children messed up in the head with all this (and other atrocities) currently being displayed all over the internet. As for myself, I've seen all this and more in person back in 1975 at the age of 10, long before the internet was born!

They aren't religious at all. They are murderous scum who use religion as their driver.
Hey Adrian, I wouldn't want to be so nice as to deny them that privilege. The privilege of being something other than what they claim for themselves, and that they are religious and that they know why they doing what they are doing based on free will without cohesion from anyone else. Your way may give them an excuse that would see them end up in some mental hospital instead of facing the firing squad! I like my way better..:)!

Fadi.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is the extremist interpretation of religion by minorities - all religions have 'em.

That's just a cop out now. Islam is about anything but peace. Time for them to take responsibility for the people causing these atrocities rather that blaming it on the minority. Its anything but the minority.

This is why we will never win any of these wars in afghan, Iraq, Iran. These people know their enemy and they breed it into the next generation and the generation after that.

In the west we try to love the enemy, & explain this situation to our kids with shit like oh it's only the extremist element who are bad etc etc. not these cats, if you aren't one of them your in the gunsights. If he doesn't get ya his son will, if not him then the grandson.

These dudes know how to wage a war, in these parts of the world wars are won over a century or two. How long did the allies last in Iraq, a decade.......

Last edited:
This is why we will never win any of these wars in afghan, Iraq, Iran. These people know their enemy and they breed it into the next generation and the generation after that.

In the west we try to love the enemy, & explain this situation to our kids with shit like oh it's only the extremist element who are bad etc etc. not these cats, if you aren't one of them your in the gunsights. If he doesn't get ya his son will, if not him then the grandson.

These dudes know how to wage a war, in these parts of the world wars are won over a century or two. How long did the allies last in Iraq, a decade.......

You are right. Like most religions its brain washed into kids from a young age. Difference is they are being told they need to behead those that are not with them.

People can have their head in the sand and claim these people have nothing to do with Islam but its a load of crap. They are about violence towards those who don't agree with them.

images

Lol

if you aren't one of them your in the gunsights. If he doesn't get ya his son will, if not him then the grandson.

People can have their head in the sand and claim these people have nothing to do with Islam but its a load of crap. They are about violence towards those who don't agree with them.

Lol

It's worth noting that a lot of the violence, including the current situation in Iraq and neighbouring countries, currently being perpetrated by ISIS/ISIL (which is the subject of the article which started this thread) is violence by Muslims against other Muslims. I don't think you'll find too many Shiites or Yazidis who agree with their interpretation of Islam.

Last edited:
very distasteful stuff and seems like human sacrificing.you look at cultures through out history who have devolved into such barbaric practices and you can say its the beginning of the end for them if they dont look for more peaceful measures to settle their differences.

Last edited:
People blame the minority but history tells a different story, when has there ever been peace in that part of the world.
these people come from centuries of war, murder and genocide, I believe it's actually the other way round, it's the minority that preach love and peace.

Last edited:
Psychos will look for anything to justify what they do. Even pedos blaming the catholic church for not letting them marry.

Scum is scum regardless of the book they're misquoting.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.