• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jetson

Hi their family,
Can anyone tell me of an actual legit website in Australia to get anabolics? It sux ausjuice arnt around anymore and just found out eliteozpharma are from UK so it takes a while for arrival. So with all the others out their that are scams can someone do me a solid and point me in the right direction!!

Much love

Hi their family,
Can anyone tell me of an actual legit website in Australia to get anabolics? It sux ausjuice arnt around anymore and just found out eliteozpharma are from UK so it takes a while for arrival. So with all the others out their that are scams can someone do me a solid and point me in the right direction!!

Much love

were you juicing when trying to make the Olympic team?

Jetson

Nah mate just didn’t run fast enough so missed out on a spot out of four. But I did my first cycle about 2 years ago and I loved it. Now I just need to find anabolics, but ausjuice being gone is a bummer

Nah mate just didn’t run fast enough so missed out on a spot out of four. But I did my first cycle about 2 years ago and I loved it. Now I just need to find anabolics, but ausjuice being gone is a bummer

im hoping youll start a log bro,im interested in sprint training.

Jetson

That would be awesome I would love to start a log and help people with this type of training. It’s rewarding and once you learn the correct way and proper training specifics to run fast you will be amazed how little time it takes to become a beast

boff

Are they uk based? Looking for an hgh source and theirs is cheap ($385) for 1,000iu. But plenty people saying seized

Markfolkenberg

I know that the website balkanmoldova (dot) com sends it all over the world, I always bought from them when I was in the UK and USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hspence007

Balkanmoldova pharmaceuticals ?

Can anyone else vouch for balkanmoldova pharma ? Had a browse of the site and it looks very professional and seems to accept payment via PayPal and bank transfer ? All other sites I’ve come across seem to be bitcoin transfer only so does this seem abit off ? all listed items to appear to be foreign branded and are non English print on the packaging don’t know if that means anything ?

Ricka5305

Ive got 10 vials of HGH from my recent rehab given to me by prescription sitting in my fridge unused. They are in pre loaded pen form.

v_79

Keen to know if this site is legit. They tell me they’ve had no issues posting to Australia..

WhoCares

Anyone used any legit site?

Some sites pose as being Australian but then payment is to Bangkok, so I'm guessing shipment is from there also.

Not sure If I'm allowed to post the sites I've found but not used.

bump
Hi their family,

Much love
hey mate, find anyone local? I'm getting more desperate and poorer cause of scams.