• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lets get srs in 2015

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
In the new year who is willing to do my new - 30 day reverse detox, get fuarrrkin massive program with me?

Per day -

- GOMAD - Gallon of milk a day (Around 2600 cal, Whole Milk, 125-130 odd grams of protein)

- EAKOSAD - Eat a kilo of steak a day (Around 1700 cal, Based off a Rump Steak, 300g odd Protein)

- Mega get massive protein shake after training -

* 400ml Milk (Can come out of your Gallon)
* 3 Scoops of Protein (of your choice)
* 2 HUGE spoonfuls of Peanut Butter
* Banana (1-2)
* Spoonful of Honey
* 2 large Scoops of Ice cream

- 3 Tablespoons of MCT oil, Almond oil - some form of oil of your choice

- You can "Cheat" as much as you want

- With your steak you can have veggies, rice, pasta, salad, sweet potato, potato - this is upto you and how many cals you want to get upto

- Main goals are 2 have the 1kg of steak per day and gallon of milk

I am currently working on a program - but thinking a mix of 5x5 W/ Bodybuilding High Rep style training in the off days - prob 5-6 days per week. (Please see below for example)

Plus a supplement stack - need to work this out - maybe get one of the Forum Sponsors behind this and supply a "stack" at a discounted price - @Bulk Nutrients ; @JUST.BLAISE ;

:cool:

Example Training -

Monday -
Squat
Barbell row
5x5 - ramping up (last set will = the friday before triple)
hyper extensions
ARMS
Abs
2-4 x 10-15

Tuesday -
Bench Accessories/Triceps -
Incline Bench
Flat HS
Flys
High rep D-B bench – 4-5 x 15-20
Face pulls – 4-5 x 15-20
Push Ups – 4-5 x 15-20
Random Tricep work

Wednesday -
Squat - 4 x 5 - Same weight as Monday
Mil press - 4 x 5 - ramping
Deadlift - 4 x 5 - ramping
Hyper extensions
Sit sups - 2-4 x 10-15

Thursday -
Back Accessories/Biceps -
V-bar pulldown – 3-4 x 6-8
Hammer strength row – 2-3 x 6-8
Lat Pulldown – 2-3 x 10-15
Random Bicep work

Saturday -
Squads - 4 x 5, 1 x 3, 1 x 8
Bench - 4 x 5, 1 x 3, 1 x 8
Barbell row - 4 x 5, 1 x 3, 1 x 8
First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above your Monday top set of 5, use the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
Dips - 3 x 8
Sunday -
Shoulder Accessories/Arms -
Mil Press – 3 x 10-15
Lateral raise – 3 x 10-15
Front raise – 3 x 10-15
Arms

am interesting in folowing your journey on this, not sure if i could be drinking that much milk though, and i should be cutting not bulking.....ze

If I don't play Rugby next season....which I have been questioning over the last week.....I will do this in February....

Over 500 grams of Protein per day. That's some serious protein. 30 day reverse detox LOLOLOLOLOL

Squats (or Squads) 3 times per week.

:(

I'm down... Not sure I can fit in that much protein. You've got a bit of a size advantage to me. I'm about 2/3 of your weight, so I'll run 2/3 of your program? Keen for cheats though!

[MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; don't worry about sponsorship from BN or anyone. I'm sure Newbuilder and Supporter would gladly help you with sponsorship to pay for all this :p

Seems like a colder month type diet!

i love milk, but don't think I could consume that much! Same goes for steak.

i consume both each day (red meat for dinner, 400ml low fat milk with casien before bed) but that would be my limit!

will watch with interest!

Don't have enough cash or time for this at the moment haha. Good luck with it though, will definitely be following