• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Liquid Stevia Flavouring released

nobullsupplements

Site Advertiser
Hi folks,

A quick announcement to inform you that we've managed to grab hold of a fantastic product - flavoured liquid stevia.

It's a great natural, calorie-free way to flavour your unflavoured whey protein (which we also stock). Simply add a few drops to your pre-mixed shake and it's good to go! We're also Australia's cheapest distributor of the product. For a limited time, you can purchase a 60mL bottle for only $14.99. Each 60mL bottle makes 288 servings.

Flavours available for purchase are:
-Vanilla Creme
-Chocolate
-Toffee
-Valencia Orange
-Peppermint
-Hazelnut
-Chocolate Raspberry

Aside from flavouring whey protein, you can also use it other foods - yoghurt, ice-cream, coffee... the list is endless.

Flavoured Liquid Stevia - 60mL

I've tried 3 or 4 different stevia flavouring and they all tasted like crap.

Why would yours be any different NB?

Not having a dig but I think stevia just tastes bad no matter what brand or flavour.

I've tried 3 or 4 different stevia flavouring and they all tasted like crap.

Why would yours be any different NB?

Not having a dig but I think stevia just tastes bad no matter what brand or flavour.

I guess the beauty about having a separate liquid stevia product is that you're able to control the amount of flavouring used in your shake. The manufacturer recommends 5 drops per serve, but personally I find the flavouring a little too weak under those instructions. I added a few extra drops (so 8 drops total) and instantly noticed the difference - the chocolate was a lot more sweeter, and didn't have that aftertaste some artificial sweeteners or sucralose may leave behind.