• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Living room and Kitchen painting ideas?

R

robemeen

I want to paint my living room a beige color and decorate it in primitives like reds and dark blues. I would like to paint our kitchen a sage green and have it wine themed. My question is will these two themes and colors go well together? The house is open so you can see the kitchen from the living room. If not what would be some suggestions? I would like to keep the two themes but not sure how to mix them.

Last edited:
Dude if your are asking a bunch of grunters to advise on kitchen colours, you are really taking your chances here.

I want to paint a wall in the dining room with blackboard paint, wife not keen. I think the kids would dig it, just loads of chalk dust everywhere.

Chalk where I lift and eat can only be good right?

Feature walls are very risky. Especially if just a different paint colour...

A good wallpaper is a far better idea.

Go with colours that are light mate. Nothing dark. You want it looking and feeling as big as possible.

But whatever. Im just a meathead.

Tim.

I'd go with the above meathead.
Kitchens are food prep areas, need to look clean and bright, not a Picasso or gloomy, unless you are a goth or emo, of ourse.