• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lock Jaw Collars

M

MonkeyGrip

I'm keen to get some lock jaw collars or similar, but have found a big variation in price.

Is there any difference in quality between the $12.95 pair here and the $50 pair here?

Cheers.

I bought genuine lock jaws, as far as I could tell the black rubber inside the collar was the major difference on the real lock jaws it was like a hard but grippy plastic on the cheapie a it looked like normal rubber that'd degrade pretty quick.

Thanks for the feedback.

Now I'm torn between my cheap-ass tendancies and my desire not to have heavy bits of metal fall on my head due to an inferior product...

I have a feeling my desire to save $$$ will see me purchase these at $40 for two pairs. Throw in a cheap stack hat and I should be sorted!

I got mine through little bloke fitness, absolute champ to deal with and can use the ausbb code. I wouldn't go the cheap ass way due to I'd rather not waste money on shit that has a chance at falling off. I have used these vertically as well and they seem fine