• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Markus Ruhl - 2 years to 10 years

jchen

Admits he threw a pine co
Training 2 years in the first photo, the next one, ten years later.

a40xsh.png

Strong reading skills.

I didn't even look at the dates, he just said 10 years in that part of the video so i copied it lol.

Jesus christ, the bloke pumps the durries down..

and his wife/girlfriend, looks like dude and is bigger than most guys. Legit bb couple.

this is a strong case for the genetics myth.

he was a skinny soccer player who got injured and turned to weights for rehab, then decided to build their frame professionally.

She totally looks like a man.

But I think female bodybuilders can definitely get a 'hard' edge to them - it's a balancing act I guess.

Is this man what you boys aspire to look like? Body wise I mean?
Seriously?

i think a lot of the guys on here dont want be that big... once you pass a certain size it becomes unattractive. but lifters admire these monsters because they understand the discipline and hard work required to reach that size.

Hmm I see.

And no, it's not attractive. Not even a little bit. Well, not to me anyway.

But yes, I see your point - lots of commitment and discipline goes into maintaining a physique like that. True enough.