• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Matt Kroczaleski

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Coming off my "who really trains" thread...theres a few names that come into my head...guys that I have watched and looked upto inregards to how they train and how they approach their training mentally....Matt Kroc is one of the 1st dudes that pop into my head when it comes to training intensity...

So for the all lady men in the whos really training thread...check this shit out....this is what Iam talking about....make sure you at least watch the 1st mudda fudgin video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xoajrNqOkQ"]MATT KROCZALESKI - INTERNAL DRIVE TRIBUTE - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFc074eAGQg"]Matt Kroc tribute vid - YouTube[/ame]

matt1.jpg

matt2.jpg

matt3.jpg

matt4.jpg

matt5.jpg

P1000280.jpg

awesome!

love the bit where hes chucking his guts up in the bin and his mates like "c'mon man, 5 more reps"

l don't think he's giving 110% though.

oh fuck lol

Maybe hes only doin 50% of his max weight so that would mean he is giving it 60% effort ay? but if 110% is your max then 100% would be possible 10% of the time, so what we are going to work with is 75% of weight but 80% effort to get full anabolic effect which would be 1000%...so take your 100% effort out of the way and your 70% working weight your left with 830% which is what you gotta focus on...

Brb breaking down if I should use steak or chicken at lunch time...with rice or pasta??

Omg bbing is to confusing....I forgot to train coz I was working out my best training split....

Last edited:
Fair enough, had a bit of a search around. Few people said he is, others are skeptical.

The dude is only 5'9 @ 240 isn't he? Doesn't have to be AAS territory. I've been 98kg at 5'9.5 and 10.5% with more head room (starting to look like a chicken nugget though)

My aunties still dont' believe me to this day that i've never touched an anabolic drug. ZMA is about the furthest i've gone. :D

He just doesn't look overly ridiculous (in a good way - sick physique, no GH gut etc)

shit dude that's massive, please post pictures!

Yeah this was in 05-06. I posted some pics on the old UP forum when I was on the way there, but they were on my old PC which died in the ass :mad:. I'm 93.5kg at the moment, trying to get back into similar shape. BF is 13-15% atm though which is a sham, but i'm working on it :cool: It was "easy"* enough getting the number in kg when compared to getting the bodyfat down to 10.5. A few of the boys got on clen, I stayed away from it and used some shitty thermos like scorch, which did help a bit in the appetite suppression department. Nothing but respect for guys who reach 4-6% at a decent weight. It is really difficult to do, and maintaining it is another story!

*Still hard.

BB'ing was easiest when I was a student in my late teens and early 20's. I'd be able to spend 80% of my time mealing and training.. this relationship becomes inverse the older you get. :(

Edit; Then you get the dudes sitting at 105kg at 10-11% without breaking a sweat, and a post workout large meat lovers. Thanks AAS/GH/Clen :D

Last edited:
Awesome stuff Joel. I take it you've met the man if that last pic is anything to go by. What's he like in person?

Unreal inspiration, just what I needed before my bench PB attempt tomorrow.

Cheers,
Mike

havnt met him mate but spoken to him over email regarding training etc....great guy!