• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Matt Wolfe Transformation

First off, awesome transformation. Hats off to anyone who changes their lives in that manner.

But,

His diet looks like shit - I didn't even see a dinner meal listed. Is that even 1000-1200 calories? Shit load of supplements too. Call me a cynic but the photos look like they have been touched up too.

Dude's a walking supplement ad.

Would prefer food.

This.

Obviously a good transformation, but there is something not quite right about it all.

Also, is it just me, or does it look like he has a touch of gyno around the nips??

He desperately needs a chest also (somewhat ironically in light of the gyno..)

Lol at no dinner meal listed.

What a phagg0t.

Waiting for all the gullibles copying his diet of 1200 calories and 20 sets of abs.

I get my supplements for free. I just put this on and go kill some chickens.

292174l.jpg

I noticed that too, he says he eats that now. My guess is that it's dumb luck he got into the shape he's in, and now he's a little more aware of his nutritional needs.

He has good arms, but as previously mentioned his chest is pitiful. If he wasn't so into isolation work, he'd probably have a decent chest and decent arms. Also, can't see his legs.

But he's after looks not strength, so...