• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

(MELB) I’m going to get laughed at this

hehehahalmao1

Received my gear: 4 vials of T, 1 vial of primo.
Just about to finish my 2nd vial of T (2-ish pins left).
Open the casing of the 3rd vial, turns out it was broken. So was the 4th.
Have a lot of primo on hand, so do AI.
Ordered new batch, not expecting it to come until 2-3ish weeks.
What should I do? Start AI? Continue with just primo? Thoughs?
Thanks guys

So the two vials have leaked out or you are worried they might be contaminated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the two vials have leaked out or you are worried they might be contaminated?

I’m saying I don’t have any Test left to continue this cycle until my next shipment comes, which I assume is about 2-3 weeks. Wondering whether I should just do nothing, continue to take just primo or take AI. Been running 250 for about 7 months, bumped it up to 350 the past few weeks.

EDIT: should of specified that the broken vials have little to nothing in them

I'm no expert so @MattM1979 or @Shrek should advise but Users have taken just Aromasin short term to keep Test elevated. Like a mini PCT untill your new batch arrives, assuming you have Aromasin on hand.

Taking the AI is just going to bring your E2 down which is already going to fall because you’ll be suppressed (so not making endogenous test therefore not converting to E2).

I’d do nothing until the new batch arrives.

Taking the AI is just going to bring your E2 down which is already going to fall because you’ll be suppressed (so not making endogenous test therefore not converting to E2).

Aromasin 25 mg has been proven to elevate Test by itself. I'll link the Study shortly.

Aromasin by itself will increase Test:

"... Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects (14–26 yr of age) were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose. Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P ≤ 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P ≤ 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P ≤ 0.003 for both). Plasma lipids and IGF-I concentrations were unaffected by treatment. The PK properties of the 25-mg dose showed the highest exemestane concentrations 1 h after administration, indicating rapid absorption. The terminal half-life was 8.9 h. Maximal estradiol suppression of 62 ± 14% was observed at 12 h. The drug was well tolerated. In conclusion, exemestane is a potent aromatase inhibitor in men and an alternative to the choice of available inhibitors. Long-term efficacy and safety will need further study ..."

Finally received an email from my supplier; allocated postal service is currently not flying to Australia. It is a sad day

The problem is that study was done on “healthy” makes. He is not. After 7 months he is definitely suppressed. Therefore he needs to wait it out until the exogenous test is out of his system before trying to restart natural production (or boost it with Aromasin).

You half life of test cyp is 8 days. 5 times the half life is 40 days. Don’t expect your natural production to restart inside that time.

Find a local supplier ASAP

As an aside, most “PCT’s” are unnecessary. At a minimum anyone starting a PCT inside 3 weeks from their last pin is wasting their money.

The problem is that study was done on “healthy” makes. He is not. After 7 months he is definitely suppressed. Therefore he needs to wait it out until the exogenous test is out of his system before trying to restart natural production (or boost it with Aromasin).

You half life of test cyp is 8 days. 5 times the half life is 40 days. Don’t expect your natural production to restart inside that time.

Find a local supplier ASAP

As an aside, most “PCT’s” are unnecessary. At a minimum anyone starting a PCT inside 3 weeks from their last pin is wasting their money.

Cheers for the information. Did not expect my test to reach natural levels that quick anyway… Well… Anyone reading this post that has something interesting to tell me, fuckin’ shoot through a DM. I’ll be happy to read anything anyone has to say