• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mesomorph vs ...

Drifter

I'm using Mesomorph v2.0 as a pre when I need a kick start.

To me it's really strong; within 15 minutes I get the pins and needles feeling, I find I can lift more and have intense focus.

I'm curious how it compares to Bulk Nutrient's pre or Bioflex's Biocharge.

Does anyone have any experience with both these products?

I have mesomorph and BN's Preworkout NT. The reason why Mesomorph gives you such a kick is the high caffeine content. One whole scoop works out to like 4 coffees lol. I like BN's preworkout because I get the same tingly feeling and effects without the jittery crash. But then if I wanted an extra strong kick in the nuts before a workout I would use neither; I would instead reach under my bed and grab my precious tub of Craze. :D

[MENTION=5147]Drifter[/MENTION]; if you want to try bn's preworkout 101 (the one they recently pulled) PM me your address - I've got 3 unopened 250g packs and doubt ill use them up before they go off since I only use it once in a blue moon.. Happy to throw one your way when I get home end of the week.