• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Multi-Vitamin help :)

L

lachyaus

Hey everyone, first post on the forum, and am loving it so far!

I'm in the hunt for a daily multi vitamin, and am weighing up Anavite by Gaspari nutrition and Opt-men by Optimum nutrition.
I've heard great things from Animal Pak and Orange Triad, however not too keen on taking that many pill per day.

Would love everyone's opinion on what they have used or use,

Cheers,

Lachy :)

I don't use any more and don't feel any worse for it.
If I was I'd get Tressos Practioner grade multi. The ones you listed are overpriced BB rippoffs. They prey on the vulnerable.

iHerb Promo code ZSG863
iherb.com

Swisse goes on half price nearly every month but the company was found to have false claims.
Centrum is backed by the AIS.

I saw Michelle Bridge's multivitamin range at woolies the other day. Can't believe she is flogging that shit as well! I am tempted to buy some, because I am impressed by how it implies I can be toned up and become a new 'me' if I take it.

I prefer packs as I feel they pack more vitamins than a single pill.
It could just get pissed out if my diet is right but I'm a sucker for supps lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swisse goes on half price nearly every month but the company was found to have false claims.
Centrum is backed by the AIS.

Good price pharmacy has Swisse ones $30 for 4month supply at the moment

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk