• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My setup with stuff mostly purchased from GymDirect.

GoPies

Hi All,

Wasn't sure where to post pictures of my setup, but since I bought most of it from gymdirect I thought I would post it in here.

PA050236.JPG

PA050231.JPG

PA050230.JPG

PA050229.JPG

PA050232.JPG

The gear is all very sturdy, and apart from a few mishaps I have been quite happy with the gear. I think the tolerances and build quality could be better, but when you take into account the price of the equipement you are getting a lot for your money.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Yeap, got the rack working. And the flat bench is excellent. I recommend it over my incline bench for doing bench press
Posted via Mobile Device

I've got the same one, I think it's too narrow.

It pissed me off at first but I actually don't mind the narrowness. This sounds lame but I feel like my shoulders and core are more involved.

Wouldnt wanna be 110+ and using it though.

Good call.

My comment was based on FakePolitics question about the bench, he didn't ask about the power rack did he?

Not to mention, it would cost sweet FA to make it 4cm wider and have it comply with the regs.

He asked the question, I gave an honest opinion.