• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

No Bull Supplements Australia 48 hour offer, AusBB members only.

nobullsupplements

Site Advertiser
Hi AusBB members,

As part of promoting our website launch, No Bull Supplements Australia, all AusBB forum members who make a purchase of $150 or more will automatically become Bronze members simply by quoting 'AUSBB PROMO2' upon checkout.

This offer does not extend to promotions for existing Bronze or Silver members.

This offer will close in 48 hours - Thursday 7th July 2011.

Regards
Van
National Sales

"What does a bronze member get?" Good question! For info on our loyalty scheme, visit Loyalty Scheme: No Bull Supplements Australia

No Bull Supplements has introduced a three-tier membership structure: Bronze, Silver and Gold. These levels of membership have been developed to reward customers who display their continuous loyalty in our product, trusting us as their supplement of choice. With a Bronze Membership, you enjoy permanently reduced prices on a large variety of our already low-priced products. The savings are greater as you progress to Silver, and greatest when becoming a Gold member.

Thanks to all those AusBB customers who have made their purchases so far today.

van,
Where do you source your protein from?

Note: This is a serious question. last time I asked this the forum went into meltdown.

van supplies me and my team all of our protein and creatine needs. plus his advice and help with bodybuilding questions is priceless. ive been on his protein for a few months now and nothing else has changed other then my gains :) at one point i even got delivery within 12 hours of paying right to my door.thanks van :eek:

Our protein is sourced from Fonterra, just like pretty much all the other bulk suppliers.

We ran out of samples from our website launch, and are looking at ordering in another few hundred or so.

Good to see you here Kris! Hope Team Magic are doing well.

What sort of discount do bronze/silver/gold members get? The loyalty section on your website is empty..

i really like this idea, it would be good if more sites implemented it, i've already spent $2000+ (for myself & mates) this year buying from one of this board's sponsors.. some sort of loyalty discount would have been good! i think you might have a new customer :)

Hi Rambo,

It is because you are using Internet Explorer, I am assuming. We are currently working on making the site compatible across all browsers. I will keep you updated as soon as it's ready.

Do you want to be rewarded for customer loyalty?

The No Bull Supplements Loyalty Scheme is the new loyalty program launched as part of our new website that rewards its loyal customers with permanent discount benefits. Be part of the biggest supplements rewards program in Australia.

How does it work?

No Bull Supplements has introduced a three-tier membership structure: Bronze, Silver and Gold. These levels of membership have been developed to reward customers who display their continuous loyalty in our product, trusting us as their supplement of choice. With a Bronze Membership, you enjoy permanently reduced prices on a large variety of our already low-priced products. The savings are greater as you progress to Silver, and greatest when becoming a Gold member.

Example:

Eligibility

The eligibility criteria for becoming a Bronze, Silver or Gold member is simple. If you haven't already registered for a basic account, click here.

Bronze membership

1. Spend an accumulated total of $1000 in our online store
2. Submit a 25 word response to the question, “What makes No Bull Supplements the best supplier of supplements?”
3. (Optional, but preferred): Submit a photo of yourself/your team with our product to be displayed on our membership gallery
Reward – No Bull Supplements t-shirt, plus permanent level 1 discounts.

Silver membership

1. Spend an accumulated total of $2000 in our online store
2. (Optional, but preferred): Submit a photo of yourself/your team with our product to be displayed on our membership gallery
Reward – 3kg No Bull Supplements protein powder, plus permanent level 2 discounts.

Gold membership

1. Spend an accumulated total of $3000 in our online store
2. (Optional, but preferred): Submit a photo of yourself/your team with our product to be displayed on our membership gallery
Reward – 5kg No Bull Supplements protein powder, plus permanent level 3 discounts.

Hello Van,

I've noticed no vanilla flavoured WPI. Will you be adding this flavour to your current ones or is that a flavour you don't favour? Thank you for your time.

PS: So far your WPI is the cheapest I've seen in Australia.

Fadi.

We've had mixed reviews about our VANILLA flavouring - and we're currently looking at reformulating that range. Our new Vanilla will be available within the next few weeks. So far, chocolate WPI has been a massive hit.

Cheapest WPI in Australia.

We've had mixed reviews about our VANILLA flavouring - and we're currently looking at reformulating that range. Our new Vanilla will be available within the next few weeks. So far, chocolate WPI has been a massive hit.

Cheapest WPI in Australia.

Thank you for your reply Van. The reason for my question was due to two aspects of the vanilla flavouring:

1. Its versatility, meaning that it can be mixed with not only milk but also fruit juices.

2. The added flavour it brings to the overall drink, making whatever you're drinking taste even better, as opposed to simply adding unflavoured whey.

The above has been my experience. I'm also impressed that you use stevia for sweetening your products, a natural sweetener I've used for several years now with great results. Sourcing your whey from our Kiwi neighbours is great to know, since NewZealand dairy is by far one of the best in the world. Again, I thank you for your time and prompt reply to my question.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Hi Fadi, FYI and everyone else, I've just got off the phone with my manufacturer and he has informed me that vanilla will be ready on Monday.

Good luck with your bodybuilding!

Hi Fadi, FYI and everyone else, I've just got off the phone with my manufacturer and he has informed me that vanilla will be ready on Monday.

Good luck with your bodybuilding!

I see that you're a man of your word, and so am I however...

Your website has been down since about 18:30 tonight and it's now approaching 21:10. I'll order as soon as it's back on line. Thank you Van.

Fadi.

Hi Fadi,

Sorry it's been down - we are upgrading the security system of the website overnight - it will be up and running tomorrow! If you inbox me your contact number or email address, I'll be more than happy to get my assistant to notify you as soon as it is ready.

Hi Fadi,

Sorry it's been down - we are upgrading the security system of the website overnight - it will be up and running tomorrow! If you inbox me your contact number or email address, I'll be more than happy to get my assistant to notify you as soon as it is ready.

You're very considerate, I appreciate that. There's no ruch mate, I'll be sure to place an order as soon as I'm able to do so. Again, I thank you for your prompt replies to me Van.

Fadi.