• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nutrex - Lipo 6 Black

BigJim

Hey guys,

I have been offered a pack of these from a mate at work but have never heard anything about them.

Anybody tried them or heard of them. They are supposed to be a fat burner and the guy giving them to me says he has mates who have lost fat and generally felt a lot more energetic throughout the day.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Over-priced caffeine tablet..... caffeine = mental stimulation.

Weight loss occurs by being in a calorie deficit. A tablet can't change the energy balance equation :)

Unless you raise your resting metabolic rates which means you burn more calories.

Where's my ECA stack?...here it is.. :)

Over-priced caffeine tablet..... caffeine = mental stimulation.

Weight loss occurs by being in a calorie deficit. A tablet can't change the energy balance equation :)

So its not worth using even if its free? Could it give you more energy when working out in a calorie defecit as i usually run out of energy pretty quickly.

Unless you raise your resting metabolic rates which means you burn more calories.

Where's my ECA stack?...here it is.. :)

Can it do this, or is the comment unrelated? lol

For mental energy anything caffeinated will lift mental awareness etc, which can commonly be confused with OVERALL energy increase etc.

So if you are lacking in mental energy, take it or a cup of coffee ;)

Using stored energy (fat) comes from being in a calorie deficit no matter which way you look at it.

I was more so just meaning that you can't disregard your calorie intake because you are taking a 'fat burner'. brb taking fat burner and having a 2500 daily TEE but still consuming 3000 calories and wondering why I'm not dropping weight :p

Last edited:
Can it do this, or is the comment unrelated? lol
Thermogenesis. Increasing or raising your body's core temperature increaed calories burnt.

Does this product do that? I don't know.

I know ECA stack does.

Last edited:
Yeah I've heard that it is very strong from a stimulant basis. Apparently the ingredients are banned in some sports (not sure how accurate that is but food for thought...).

A mate of mine has taken the original lipo6 & achieved good results mixed in with solid training, cardion& a clean diet. While saying that, I think the original is hard to get now that black has come out? I do know that supplement warehouse had some of the original in stock.