• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oils - Fish, Krill and now Squid

Sniper

Who's big on oils and whats your preference?

Personally using Krill but was interested in the new squid oil that's stronger.

Mate of mine sticks to the fish as he pop's 10-12 caps a day, he believes that its better to have the dosage spread out, personally I forget to take them, so its easier with the krill as remembering to take 3 is easier than 12.

Anyone done the bio-signature here?

Used to take around 15 fish oil caps a day - have not taken them for months - simply due to not remembering to buy them....not sure if it makes any difference lol

I take blackmores omega brain capsules which has high DHA to EPA levels compared to most and I think it reduces the length of my hangovers.

My understanding and reasons of use are focused on the omega 3s and the impact 3s has in decreasing cortisol (stress hormones) levels.

Cortisol is catabolic (prevents gains) and for most adults that train hard and eat great, is one of the biggest reasons for holding fat around the navel, preventing a true shredded 6 pack.

No wonder why I always feel awesome after eating salmon sashimi at my local jap restaurant, especially when there's all you can eat deals going on! I must walk out with omega3 levels through the roof, and cortisol levels negligible.

No wonder why I always feel awesome after eating salmon sashimi at my local jap restaurant, especially when there's all you can eat deals going on! I must walk out with omega3 levels through the roof, and cortisol levels negligible.

That'd the sakė jughead