• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oporto Chicken Strips

Jamie885

Hi guys,

Went past Oporto's yesterday with a friend who mentioned that the chicken strips were supposed to be healthy.

When we got home we checked on the website for nutritional info.
Adv. Per Serving
Energy-1048kj
Protein-35.7g
Fat-11.2g
Carb-1.8g

So would this mean it's actually pretty good to have this for lunch when out?

Off the Oporto website...

Chicken Strips

chicken_strips-four.png

Marinated 100% chicken tenderloin strips, freshly grilled and served with your choice of our legendary sauces.

Oporto - Menu

Looks like a new lunch option when im out and about!!

Thanks for the heads up about the strips, might come in handy if Im stranded for a meal at work.

Just go triple bondi burger if your going to oportos lol

Have dabbled with that one from time to time (has to have the pineapple) on cheat days...love it!!!:cool:

Bumping this cause i think im getting ripped off

On the odd occasion when im stuck for food, I pass Oportos on the walk back form gym to work

Il get a whole chicken, Tell them to remove the skin

According to there website, This is 154g Protein, and will skin removed about 18 grams of fat

Mind you, today it took me 4 min to eat the chicken, I thought to my self.... Firstly how does this prick serve 4 people its tiny....

Secondly how the hell does it have 154g protein when there was not even that much meat in it, There triple fillet burgers, said to have 51 grams of protein.

i know a 300G chicken breast (raw) has 68g protein and the burger fillets are not even half the size of a flatten out chicken breast.

Im suss on this...

Hi guys,

Went past Oporto's yesterday with a friend who mentioned that the chicken strips were supposed to be healthy.

When we got home we checked on the website for nutritional info.
Adv. Per Serving
Energy-1048kj
Protein-35.7g
Fat-11.2g
Carb-1.8g

So would this mean it's actually pretty good to have this for lunch when out?

I am a fan of these chicken strips so I hope they are at least not too bad for me lol