• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ORAC Energy Greens from iHerb Seized by Customs

Gunner

Just letting you all know that if you order ORAC Energy Greens from iHerb it will be seized by customs.

Just had a letter handed to me stating my package from iHerb will be destroyed or I can pay ($42.50) to have it returned to sender.

The reason stated is that it contains Reishi (Ganoderma).

Anyone know of any similar product that I can get in Australia?

The reason stated is that it contains Reishi (Ganoderma).

Anyone know of any similar product that I can get in Australia?

This is also known as Mushroom Powder, and most of the good ones here would probably also have it.

Absolutely bizzarely, this one is actually made in Australia, then shipped to the USA where it is sold legally!
http://www.athleticgreens.com/v2/about.html

I haven't tried this one, but looks similar : Buy Ultimate Nutrition Vegetable Greens Multi Vitamin Mineral Health Well Being, A1 supplements Online | A1 Supplements
seems they are out of stock currently though?

Last edited:
That's why I don't bother ordering abroad any more. Just pay a little extra for peace of mind and get it locally.

I've had a win. I spoke to customs. They said you can't bring in Reishi (Ganoderma) in powder form but extract is ok as long as it is less than 3 months supply. I checked the label on iHerb and low and behold it is an extract. Bottom line, Customs are releasing it today.

I am going to send an email to iHerb to see if they can include a declaration for any other Australian orders.

Was looking at purchasing this next week, i think i'll wait a little. Cheers for the heads up!

ive ordered orac energy greens twice before. both times it had a quarantine leaflet in the box saying it had been searched. so maybe you just got a new guy checking your parcel?

did you receive these yet?

also what postage do you guys use when ordering from iherb? they have a discount happening until the 18th i'd like to take advantage of.