• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Origin

w1ll

Going to my first Origin game next week. Can't wait.

Who does everyone think will win the series?

Sorry mate QLD all the way...

I have been to one of the state of origins in Melbourne years ago can't actually remember when it was, and also one in Brissie, the mother in law won a competition once through suncorp and got us all flown up from Melbourne 2 or 3 nights accommodation, limo ride to the game, special seats etc etc so that was pretty awesome.

Yeah I bet that was sweet.

Can't see the blues winning either but here's hoping so.

I'll be there next Wednesday too mate. I've been the last two years and NSW has won! Here's hoping I'm a lucky charm lol.

Queenslander!!!
+1

but as much as I hate that sky blue jersey you shouldn't count NSW out. Qld have problems in the backs with Boyd and Hodges. Then this Teo stuff could cause disruption. Not to mention compliancy. Remember too, NSW have cheated again by stealing a home game off Qld - harks back to the bad old days pre 1980 when NSW would stack their team with Qld players, but I digress.

Its Origin, any team can win. Lets just hope its the RIGHT team - Queensland.

I'm getting less fanatical as I get older. I like to see a good game now rather than a Qld blowout. I probably should enjoy it while it lasts because this team is getting a bit old now and the end is not far away. Going to be some egg on lots of faces when that day comes.

Queensland - 8 in a row...hopefully we make it to 10!

Would love to see a close series though, nothing better than watching NSW fans think they have it until the last moment like last year.

Food for thought: How much do we know about Laurie Daley as a Coach.

I don't remember who that AFL coach was who said "great teams produce great coaches". Look at Canberra Raiders of the late 80s early 90s (the old Green Machine). Its already produced great coaches such as Meninga, Stuart, Furner, Bellamy. Perhaps this will be the series of Supercoach Laurie Daley. (hope not though).

Food for thought: How much do we know about Laurie Daley as a Coach.

I don't remember who that AFL coach was who said "great teams produce great coaches". Look at Canberra Raiders of the late 80s early 90s (the old Green Machine). Its already produced great coaches such as Meninga, Stuart, Furner, Bellamy. Perhaps this will be the series of Supercoach Laurie Daley. (hope not though).

I think great coaches produce great teams and a new generation of great coaches.

I'm a Canberra fan and I'd have to question your assertion that Furner is a great coach. I don't think he'd get a job anywhere else.

Bellamy is, no question. Meninga had a pretty good group of players to work with. Stuart has achieved pretty good results in different places too so he's on the way.

I hope Daley goes well. I'd be surprised if he didn't.

I think great coaches produce great teams and a new generation of great coaches.

I'm a Canberra fan and I'd have to question your assertion that Furner is a great coach. I don't think he'd get a job anywhere else.

Bellamy is, no question. Meninga had a pretty good group of players to work with. Stuart has achieved pretty good results in different places too so he's on the way.

I hope Daley goes well. I'd be surprised if he didn't.

I don't think meninga would be nearly as successful without the current crop of players very little coaching needed

Yeah I wasn't sure about Furner, just thought he'd done a good job at Canberra with the cattle he's got - but I don't follow Canberra at all.

But you get the point about Daley.

658668-nsw-memem-machine.jpg