• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Part Time Work? Brisbane

jchen

Admits he threw a pine co
Guys, Any body have or know of any part time work going in Brisbane.

Really really need at least 2 full days a week because I study full time, even 1 day a week would be fucking awesome.

I have my blue card (working with children), white card (construction safety?), pretty clued up about a fair range of things. Have open drivers license and my own transport.

In the past I have done, telecommunication assistant (basically everything they do, running cables, terminating etc), cleaning, factory work (plywood and garage doors), was a florist assistant for over a year, worked in a whole sale floral shop aswell, after school care, bottleshop work, delivery driver.

Can work Monday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Please PM me if you know of anything going locally that might be able to help me.

have u tried job websites such as

SEEK - Australia's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site
Find Jobs. Build a Better Career. Find Your Calling. | CareerOne.com.au

Just filter under part-time jobs..

While were at it (hijacking thread here lol)

Im hiring a senior applications support engineer to look after some in house applications to work in my team of 10 guys here in sydney CBD.

- knowledge of vb-scripting/connect direct/file transfers and windows advantageous.
- Fulltime
- $130k total package annum.(super and bonuses included)

Pm me your CV's if interested i will send you the full job specs

The recruitment agencies are sending me how shall i say below par candidates.

TRACC logan might be recruiting soon. Seeing as you have a blue card and some experience working with young people. You might have a chance.

Brizzy aye? mate i had a lot of success ringing local business. I'm a designer/draftsman in construction and through a few calls managed to land a job with a BIG formwork company after being made redundant last year.

Didnt have much success with SEEK, takes employers a while to get back to you.

Even check out the local papers, always a lot of labourers needed for brickies, landscape and cleaning. I live in Morayfield and their local free paper usually has a few job's like that.

Guys, i am just looking for casual work while i study. I have my career set, I just need $$$

have u tried job websites such as

SEEK - Australia's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site
Find Jobs. Build a Better Career. Find Your Calling. | CareerOne.com.au

Just filter under part-time jobs..

While were at it (hijacking thread here lol)

Im hiring a senior applications support engineer to look after some in house applications to work in my team of 10 guys here in sydney CBD.

- knowledge of vb-scripting/connect direct/file transfers and windows advantageous.
- Fulltime
- $130k total package annum.(super and bonuses included)

Pm me your CV's if interested i will send you the full job specs

The recruitment agencies are sending me how shall i say below par candidates.
Ceffo for $130k salary I will go and learn everything I need to know lol, send me the PD - mdm@symboldesign.com.au

your much more chance of scoring a hot 3some then getting bashed

i drove fri/sat nights for 2 years, i know

Nice lol. I got offered 300k to work in dubai once tax free!! I said no way. I still enjoy my social family life too much. Maybe if i was still single and could pick up and go.

anyway ill get humab resource to send u an email see if u can learn it in a few weeks as we have a few candidates already close to stage 3 of interviews